Thread: /TTT replaced!

/TTT replaced!

Drop from the new 5 man heroic replaced my Naxx25 sword... :-[

Seethe > The Turning Tide

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Re: /TTT replaced!

ok. grats?

10+ Year Old Account

well it is 3 content patches old.

Feeling your story!
    Now i need it hehe

Was just a tad surprised.. thought for sure I'd have to do at least a 10 man or something. Not complaining since I don't raid anymore.
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

and as if that's not enough, 5man is all you need for your free lvl 251 :> http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=913
    apparently that item is not even bop, so you can just buy it off someone else and not even enter the heroics to get it <.<

Quote Originally Posted by LizzýEU
    and as if that's not enough, 5man is all you need for your free lvl 251 :> http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=913
    apparently that item is not even bop, so you can just buy it off someone else and not even enter the heroics to get it <.<
    What? The weapon is bop. The quest item not. But good luck completing the quest without going in every single new 5 man.

And what is this thread? A item from the first content batch of the expansion is replaced by a weapon from the last content patch of the expansion.
    Are you surprised? Amazing, I'm not. That's what they call gear progression.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

It is progression, but again I found it interesting that the drops from 5m h dungeons are replacing 25m raid drops within the same xpac... low % drops at that (2 months of full clears and saving dkp... blah). I cant think of any heroic BC gear replacing Kara drops... but it has been a while and I'm sure someone will prove me wrong. :P
    Nerf teabagging!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    It is progression, but again I found it interesting that the drops from 5m h dungeons are replacing 25m raid drops within the same xpac... low % drops at that (2 months of full clears and saving dkp... blah). I cant think of any heroic BC gear replacing Kara drops... but it has been a while and I'm sure someone will prove me wrong. :P
    Magister's Terrace had a few items that could replace kara gear, but not on as large of a scale as this new five man gear replaces naxx.

Yeah and the hilt quest item random drop from the new 5m leads to a 251 sword, which seems fairly common. Me likey.
    Nerf teabagging!

Wasn't the expertise trinket from H MGT near BiS for rogues behind the Muru and Illidan ones?

With that being said, that was more of an exception. Most of the gear was only slightly better than Kara gear.