4 piece t10 for ret, or just stick to 2?

I've been wondering if I should get my 4 piece and go all-out or just stick with my 2 and get more ArP for the DS procs. Obviously it's a pretty far-off thought but I was curious if anyone else had looked into it.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: 4 piece t10 for ret, or just stick to 2?

Long story short: It's TBA.

I'm skeptical, considering last week on Twins my RV was my highest damage done, thanks in part to a 40k crit. I realize that's a gimmick fight, but still.

Maybe pick it up for bosses like Anub, and go back to 2pc T9 for single target.

But as was stated, it's TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    1) I'm skeptical, considering last week on Twins my RV was my highest damage done, thanks in part to a 40k crit. I realize that's a gimmick fight, but still.

2) Maybe pick it up for bosses like Anub, and go back to 2pc T9 for single target.
    1) I'm pretty certain, that there are some double dipping issues with twins (RV doing several times more damage, than it should)

2) My guess would be, that the item level will beat the bonus rather soon :>

15+ Year Old Account

With the increase in item level in ICC, the 2 piece T9 only becomes stronger. More Str/crit = bigger RV ticks which will crit more often. It is hard to tell if 4 piece T10 will be more dps or not.

Critting RV versus 10% increased seal and judgement damage?
    I think the T10-4x bonus is great.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".