Enhancement Soloing

So far I've done several TBC heroics including MgT with ease, which made me wonder what else we can do? Maybe Kara or the ZG mount bosses? I wanted to ask here before trying, in order to save my repair bill in case it's out of the question. ;D

Oh, and share your experiences!
    "What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind."

Re: Enhancement Soloing

Its doable imo, just depends if you are geared enough. Just remember to MS5 heal yourself if you are taking a moderate amount of damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Would it be better to wear high stamina (pvp) gear for survivability, or will pve gear do?

I'm doing Midnight & Attuman frequently as Enhance and its fairly doable. The only thing thats annoying is that he crits for a fair bit but with all cd's blown and wolves out you should have him to around ~20% before you need to selfheal.

Been reluctant to go ZG tiger boss due to the massive stun spamming trash packs right in front of em but if you can get thoose down you should be fine soloing that one.

How did MgT feel? Havent tried it yet but wondered at it a bit.

You can solo just about any old world boss as enhance in pve gear.

I usually pop SR for the first 15 seconds of any fight, then pop wolves+hero so that when they are done SR is back up again. Outside of wolves use MW to heal.

Using this method i have solo'd; all of ZG except the last boss (havent been bothered to do hakkar, you can even do the raptor boss with the above method just put down tremor totem and dont use a fire elemental), AQ20, the 2nd boss in AQ40 (had help with the first), kara up until opera (not including opera), all BC heroics, all NR normal instances except VH and the level 78+ ones (VH has some nasty debuffs and the others I haven't tried).

For any boss without a fear you can safely use fire elemental or earth elemental they odten help quite a bit (especially if u can toss them a heal once in a while). When fear happens they usually end up moving the boss or adds far away which ends up in hairy situations.

Oh, and for the above poster, you can skip every single trash pack before the tiger boss in ZG.

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip
    while that guy is gr8 and I love him.. it has nothing to do with soloing bosses as he is getting a lot of help from his group

however if anyone knows of any shaman soloing videos on raid bosses/80 heroics I'd love to see those

Sweet, I'm very tempted to try out Attumen as well as the tiger boss in ZG. I'll be sure to post any updates here when it's done. ^^

Not sure about you guys but I have the stoneclaw glyph as I mostly pvp as enhance, and I find it really helpful. At least I know it's saved me from dying a few times.

MgT was really quite easy. Used wolves on every boss and a few annoying pulls, and hexxed any Mage Guardian I saw because of the 75% reduced healing "field".

all mount bosses in ZG can be done without trash. the tiger should simply be pulled behind the hut he is in. and the raptor can be pulled up on his pyramid dealy GL!!!

Alright, done the raptor and tiger boss of which both were fairly easy. I couldn't die on tiger at all, and the only remotely hard part on raptor was surviving between first and second wolf CD, but by swapping stoneclaw and tremor as well as healing and using shamanistic rage, it was quite easy. :P

Also did Attumen but a friend tagged along, so I gotta wait until next reset to do it on my own. Pretty sure he's doable though. ^^

attunmen:
    clear the trash, use wolves halfway through the 2nd last grp ( 4 mobs ) and kill the 5 mob grp after those with the wolves as well (should last long enough).

when wolves are on <20sec cooldown, you can pull midnight.

dps midnight down fast, but safe your cd´s for when attunement spawns. ( fire elemental wolves, bloodlust, shamanistic rage(t10 2pc) maybe hyperspeed accelerators if your engi and trinket if you have an on use one )

dps midnight now down as fast as possible, while both of them are out is the most dangerous part of the fight.

when phase 3 starts, dps attunemen as fast as possible, but keep your wolves on check. sometimes he curses you and destroys your damage with it. use selfheal at those point and save your maelstrom´s for selfheal at some point. throughout phase 3, shamanistic rage should be ready again to mitigate your damage taken, refill your and allow you to heal up.

mgt:

kill the first two guards
    kill the patrol, unless it walks right through the middle when you do, in which case you can avoid them
    kill the 4man grp, use shamanistic rage and kill bloodknights first because of their heal
    the crack elves before 1st boss arent hard, just aoe the left and right grp down you (can pull the middle group out of the room to avoid the boss adding)
    use your 3 minute or less cooldowns and zerg 1st boss
    take your time when killing the manaworms before 2nd boss,in order to have your wolves ready when you pull him. pull them from range and earthbind magma kite/kill them, try to have 25 of their buffing stack when you engage the boss
    the 2nd boss is the hardest fight in the instance, depending on your gear and cooldowns. with 25 stacks of the manaworms, wolves and bloodlust and everything else you got though, he is bound to go down fast and safe.
    use the wolves´ taunt when he has summoned the 2nd wave of sparks, in order to avoid dmg.
    you can avoid the three fel golems between 2nd and 3rd boss.
    kill the 2 groups on the left side of the place with the fountain. ( shamanistic rage + heavy aoe + 1st kill bloodknights )
    on the 3rd boss, use tremor totem, should the naga be there.
    frog the broken shaman, should he be there, if not, frog a rogue or the naga warrior
    focus the priestess with wolves and cooldowns down as fast as possible, then ( whether present or not ) shaman,warrior,rogues,rest
    kill the last group before the last boss like the others.
    on kael, you will still have your sated buff, assuming you didn´t die and got there fast. however, the bl cooldown will be ready again, so wait for the wolves to be rdy again and engage kael with lusted wolves and cooldowns, nuke him down fast. when he tosses you in the sky, keep dmg casting him ( maybe use searing totem ) and avoid the spheres

zg:
    you can avoid EVERY npc on your way to the bosses.

engage tiger boss in his hut, and raptor boss on his pyramide.

raptor: keep the raptor alive, and focus mandokir with all cooldowns avaiable ( dont forget tremor in case he fears ). if you´re decently equipped, he should be down to about 20-30% life at least by the time wolves and bl fades. this is the time you will start selfhealing. after mandokir dies, kill the raptor.

tiger: this one is hard and strongly depends on luck. if you´re unlucky, you will be chain silenced and are not only unable to do any damage beside auto-hit and stormstrike/lavalash, but you wont be able to interrupt the heals or heal yourself either. make sure to bring thekal and the rogue add down to say 20-30%, switch to the healer and beat the sh*t out of her. as soon as she´s dead, kill the other two as fast as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Isar
    Would it be better to wear high stamina (pvp) gear for survivability, or will pve gear do?
    I’ve got a quick question about this. I have about 325 emblems leftover from my Resto day. I now want to work on some achievements as Enhancement (Outland heroics and Northend Elites). Should I spend those emblems on Furious Gladiator’s Linked Armor (232) or Nobundo’s of Conquest (232)?

Quote Originally Posted by kudzupo
    kara up until opera (not including opera),

Im sorry but what problems are you having with opera? Opera Event is doable as are other bosses past opera
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Bloodlord Mandokir and High Priest The'kal are both faceroll-bosses. You don't even need BL, might be depend on your gear but I've done it since Naxx. They're not hard, however I haven't bothered to try Attunemen and Kael'thas.