Deleted

Decent demo for 3,3?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...E,ptQeOq,10958

made this kinda fast, im rusty on the demo side so dont be to hard on me ;O
    was demo back in naxx25. good times. but now i need advice.
    is this good?
    what needs change? if not, what is good?
    eny glyphs that i should replace? or eny talents?

Thanx in advance

Re: Decent demo for 3,3?

I would take demonic enpowerment tbh.. you can just macro it to an spell so it wont be a bother to put up.

Imo I think you should go for 14% hit instead of talents for demo, since you will need mana feed or your FG will go oom which is a huge dps difference, you should also take demonic empowerment as that is also a dps increase, as demo you don't really have the spare talent points to put into suppression imho.

You should also change the glyph of shadow bolt to glyph of quick decay, since that will make your molten core proc more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unatural View Post
    * 80% of all Raid bosses is Melee Unfriendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Aren't raid bosses supposed to be unfriendly? I thought that's why we were trying to kill them.

Deleted

mkai. thanx for the advice, kinda need the hit, but i could replace my 111sp wg trinket with the 100ish hit and haste use so i could put supression talents on demonic emp n mana feed

if i do so i will be on 14.37% hit

Mana feed isn't really needed actually. I gave it a go this patch, but was very suspicious about it.
    But my felguard never goes oom, even in heroics, moreso in a raid environment. (Oh yes it goes oom on training dummies, but you don't really spec for training dummies do you ?)
    The only fight I saw him lose his whole mana bar was on Yogg, if he got the mana-draining poison. Even then, the talent point is best spent in Master summonner 2/2 for on insta-summon.

Deleted

just tried the spec out with all the glyphs and such on the AT dummy, keeping dots up and spammin soulfire

i made about 6,9k dps. im happy, will keep destro as a spec to so i can switch between them

Quote Originally Posted by ~Thalia~
    Mana feed isn't really needed actually. I gave it a go this patch, but was very suspicious about it.
    But my felguard never goes oom, even in heroics, moreso in a raid environment. (Oh yes it goes oom on training dummies, but you don't really spec for training dummies do you ?)
    The only fight I saw him lose his whole mana bar was on Yogg, if he got the mana-draining poison. Even then, the talent point is best spent in Master summonner 2/2 for on insta-summon.
    agreed this talent isnt needed, most 25 man raids have enough pallies for your FG to recieve BoW that and replenishment should be more than enough mana for ur FG
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kidvicious
    agreed this talent isnt needed, most 25 man raids have enough pallies for your FG to recieve BoW that and replenishment should be more than enough mana for ur FG
    If you do not have BoW/JoW, he goes oom in 4 minutes, with Replenishment.
    FYI.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    If you do not have BoW/JoW, he goes oom in 4 minutes, with Replenishment.
    FYI.
    But you should have BoW/JoW anyway so it shouldnt be an issue.

I would drop the shadow bolt glyph for quick decay. Also, if you don't have a problem with hit rating, I would suggest you to drop the three points in Supression and go with Improved Demonic Tactics.

On a side note. If your felguard, for some reason, goes out of mana. You can cast Fel Domination and resummon him without losing his buffs. (Just thought I'd drop that in there for anyone who didn't figure that out yet)

Edit: If you don't really care about the size of your healthstones, drop those 2 points into Demonic Embrace.

Deleted

Demo is great atm m8 deffo worth trying to get a hang of, not many descent demo locks around so would invite u to join our club^^!

If u mind u could check my armory profile always top 3 dps anywhere as demo

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...=Sat%C3%B8%C3%B8

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwarlock
    On a side note. If your felguard, for some reason, goes out of mana. You can cast Fel Domination and resummon him without losing his buffs. (Just thought I'd drop that in there for anyone who didn't figure that out yet)
    This :

Quote Originally Posted by ~Thalia~