Thread: Heroics...

Deleted

Heroics...

Hi, I have just finished leveling my warlock and I can do heroic instances with my really bad gear...

My idea is to be affly for pve and destro for pvp, unless someone gives me a good reason to change my mind saying that destro will be better with my crappy gear.

Basically, I came here to ask about how to work with heroic dungeons beeing affly lock.

Actually, the only way to do a good dps I found is seed of corruption with multi-mobs groups, because with pulls of only 1-2 mobs my dps Sucks because I only have time to do 1 or 2 ticks with my dots.

Should I change my way to work on heroics? Would I be more usefull beeing destrolock with my gear? Should I still using seeds?

Thanks for all

Re: Heroics...

Affliction is bad for heroic trash, there's nothing to do 'bout that.

Affliction just isn't a good spec for heroics where mobs die in a few seconds. Actually as affliction SB spam is superior to applying dots unless the fight is to last more than 10 sec.
    Event then, it takes around 30 sec for Aff to reach competitive dps, and over a minute to reach your max dps.

In raids, Aff is good on bosses but sucks hard on trash.
    If your sole purpose is to do heroics, go Demonology (and abuse SF from one mob to another) or Destruction.

10+ Year Old Account

Rain of Fire is far better on a group of mobs over SOC imo
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect
    Rain of Fire is far better on a group of mobs over SOC imo
    Rain of fire as affliction ?
    You must be joking right ?

Quote Originally Posted by chronos69
    Hi, I have just finished leveling my warlock and I can do heroic instances with my really bad gear...

My idea is to be affly for pve and destro for pvp, unless someone gives me a good reason to change my mind saying that destro will be better with my crappy gear.

Switch those and your good
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)