Bug? Soulstone Duration Issues

I ran into this issue last night, tried to open a ticket, but after an hour the raid ended and I logged out before getting a response.

I found that my Soulstone wasn't lasting very long on whoever I cast it on. The duration was reduced to 15min with 3.3, and maybe something went wrong.

1st attempt - cast on a priest in ToC, it expired in 2 seconds.

2nd attempt (15min later) - cast on the same priest in ICC, it expired in 2 minutes.

3rd + 4th attempts - cast on a druid in ICC, both times expired in about 2 minutes.

All four examples were completely out of combat, with the last 3 making sure they didn't click it off.

Has anyone else noticed their soulstone falling off the players they cast it upon quicker than intended? (I never did try it on myself)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Bug? Soulstone Duration Issues

It's bugged. Should be fixed next Tuesday (or Wed in Euro.)

R.I.P. YARG

It is, I think it depends on where you are. Inside IC me and a warlock put up soulstones on separate people at the same time (withing .5 seconds) and they wore off 10 seconds later (within .5 of each other). Blizzard is aware of the issue.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

haha they change it for the first time since early bc and mess it up. :'(

OT, yea should be fixed soon
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by gamerguy19876
    haha they change it for the first time since early bc and mess it up. :'(

OT, yea should be fixed soon
    Back to 30 minutes ploz