Destro lock advice

Hi everyone ! I'm starting to play m'y warlock alt again which I have not played since early 3.1... She is still mainly naxx geared with some 232 from the 3 new dungeons. Thé thing is about spirit. How valuable is it ? Right now I'm picking pretty much everything I can and when facing thé choice between 2 similar items, one with haste/crit and the other with spirit/haste, I dont know which one is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: Destro lock advice

Improved Fel Armor and Glyph of life tap makes 59% of your spirit is Spell Power. I don't know the exact dps values of each stat just go to EJ for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

The thing is to find a good balance between those types of gear. You dont want 800(guesstimate) haste and some extra sp with low crit as destro and stacking crit and haste w/o spirit makes your sp kinda lacking so yea gl hope this helped ;D

p.s i usually have around 450-500 haste and 21.5% crit with 500 spirit
    p.p.s i use http://chardev.org/?c to make good sets might help you too
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

450-500 is quite low for haste...

once you're seeing 600+ you can perhaps worry about it less.

one thing that will reinforce you choosing the spirit/haste gear over the haste/crit is 2p t9. make sure you get it asap. (gloves/pants are the best tier9 pieces)
    with empowered imp its basicly 10% extra crit for you.