Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Icecrown Citadel Loot Table, Blue posts

you don't think that's just a coincidence? even if some are good players (gearwise. i don't know them) i would not go as far as calling them "top" raiders. i mean how many million players are there out there? its bound to happen.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Quote Originally Posted by Salorus89
    guys sorry i may be a bit behind, but when is the lich king comming out?
    coming out of the closet ?

Good to see that CoI nerf was only a bug. Not like it will make us viable or anything :P
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

I find the constant BS responses from whoever writes these official blizzard announcements insulting, 2 frost badges a day for carrying two 1k dps people through a random heroic because you now need 4 votes to kick someone since they won't leave when you say your slacking. Another 5 a week for doing a laughable raid boss in 10man or 25man, so far only 4 raid bosses are out that is like 8/12 badges a week.

This would all be fine if raiders were not been shafted good and proper with a month wait for some more content.

The ammo comment is just plain retarded on the blues part, a hunter not using the best ammo is like a rogue without poisons.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

Can't help noticing Ghostcrawler has seemed quite grumpy in the last few posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    I find the constant BS responses from whoever writes these official blizzard announcements insulting, 2 frost badges a day for carrying two 1k dps people through a random heroic because you now need 4 votes to kick someone since they won't leave when you say your slacking. Another 5 a week for doing a laughable raid boss in 10man or 25man, so far only 4 raid bosses are out that is like 8/12 badges a week.

This would all be fine if raiders were not been shafted good and proper with a month wait for some more content.

The ammo comment is just plain retarded on the blues part, a hunter not using the best ammo is like a rogue without poisons.
    I'd have to agree, there's way to few badges for proper raiders. I will take about ~3 weeks before a raider who is doing 10/25 icc + weekly raid + 7 daily random a week to get the first tier piece. If that isn't somehow "retarded" then I don't know. They should at least modify the loot table of bosses to include tier drops until the whole ICC is open, or when people can earn more emblems of frost/week.

15+ Year Old Account

Those armory updates are neat, but don't you think that character feed option is a little...I don't really know how to explain it, but I feel like my privacy will be violated with it.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

The Lich King had better drop a beastly caster mace or dagger, the complete lack of a weapon properly itemized for elemental/balance in the 25man lists is disturbing. Not surprising, just disturbing.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

After doing loot lists for three patches now, can you please change the label on any item with expertise on it to "melee dps" instead of "physical dps" for rings/necks/trinkets/cloaks/weapons? Since hunters are the only range physical, it seems silly to include such a stat they can't use in the requirements that differentiate Physical vs Melee.

EDIT: Also, you have a crit/spell power trinket on the 25s listed under "Physical DPS".

From what Ghostcrawler has said in the forums about the ammo issue, Blizzard is not changing it and will not change it anytime soon. No amount of QQing from hunters will sway them. So hunters either accept that you'll have to buy your epic ammo from the AH, craft it and change specs based on your weapon, or don't buy it at all. If that still doesn't make you happy, you don't have to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendrie
    you don't think that's just a coincidence? even if some are good players (gearwise. i don't know them) i would not go as far as calling them "top" raiders. i mean how many million players are there out there? its bound to happen.
    Well I don't know most of the names but considering Landsoul is probably the best known fury warrior there is right now (he develops the warrior DPS spreadsheet and has done so for a long time) it seems incredibly likely that a Plate DPS helm bearing his name is, in fact, named after him.

Welp, good to know that GC is a completely out-of-touch fucking moron in regards to the Ammo nonsense.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

WTB ICC25heroic lootz !
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

dont know if anyone saw this, but you have Phylactery of the Nameless Lich (with a spell power proc) under physical dps.
    A fool and his money are soon parted, but not nearly as fast as a nerd and his tears.

Quote Originally Posted by magik8ball
    We already got our troll raid. It's called the forums.

Armory overhaul? I like this feeds idea. I've been thinking of making something like a custom signature for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    Well I don't know most of the names but considering Landsoul is probably the best known fury warrior there is right now (he develops the warrior DPS spreadsheet and has done so for a long time) it seems incredibly likely that a Plate DPS helm bearing his name is, in fact, named after him.
    Same with Aldriana for rogues. I'd suspect that most of the mentioned characters are EJ experts.

Althor is a resident at shadowpriest.com as well as EJ, he plays Delmortis.
    He is the shadowpriest that is behind simulationcraft.
    The irony is it's healing trinket but as GC points out, that's just the standard.

http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=24433
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...60804229&sid=1

Many of the new items are named after the more involved community members.

10+ Year Old Account

Think you could add the badge loot costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Feanorgandalf
    Nice to see blizzard able to screw around with the armory yet not fix the issues with the quest tracking pane.
    Different people.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Xendrie
    I wouldn't say so it's a coincidence, but many of the items are really named for the players (Such as Devium's Eternally Cold Ring is a tank ring like Devium). Wouldn't really say its bound to occur but I'd say it was smart of using other peoples names for items - just in small ways though