Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Shadowfrost Shard, Armory Updates, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    Current 4 votes to kick is down right stupid, I can't remove people who have empty sockets, questing gear and no enchants expecting a boost, if one person has a so what we can boost them attitude you are stuck with them.

And so what if you want to kick someone in greens, retarded info by the blue there.

You are an elitest tool.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    U have no flash player??? Lol
    It's got to be something wrong with the site, I guarantee I have the latest version and it still gave me that message.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Current 4 votes to kick is down right stupid, I can't remove people who have empty sockets, questing gear and no enchants expecting a boost, if one person has a so what we can boost them attitude you are stuck with them.

And so what if you want to kick someone in greens, retarded info by the blue there.

I can see the no sockets and maybe no enchants but you'd kick people in quest gear? I mean, thats kind of harse...its not like its not doable with that gear...depending how they gear. I did heroics at 80 in half tier 6 and a few quest blues and we dominated them. Why cant you just see how the run goes before you make any judgements? Its thinking like you are doing that is making the game less fun for others. If someone in poor gear was in a heroic and kept dying or face pulling...yeah I can see kicking them. Or if they actually have epics but didnt gem them...or enchant some of the easier pieces...I can see that too.

I dinged 80 on my paladin Monday night before the patch...ran toc regular once..got one epic and the rest of my gear was poor. I didnt have much quest gear, I got some stuff off the ah (still blue) and had heirloom 2h axe, heirloom shoulders and chest. I did a bunch of heroics, sat at about 2k dps and we didnt have any problems. Save your judgement for 5 or 10 minutes into the instance. Or at least to the first boss. If they struggle or die to standing in something...then kick them.

Dont bitch that "I want fast heroics, not heroics to gear people". One person with lower gear isnt going to slow you down immensley. Then chances are, if you kick the dps...you will get a hunter who will complain that he'd rather have kings than might, go over you in threat and then claim you aren't doing it right. Do you really want that?

Woohoo!! More Drama now who gets the fragments!!!! As long as it was a qust people thought they would share it...Now drama inccccccccc!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    It's got to be something wrong with the site, I guarantee I have the latest version and it still gave me that message.
    Yeah, Blizzard still has it in beta, so they can blame that :P

I have had a lot of people with blues and made epics hitting 4k, and it is excellent to see these people, it truly is.
    Had a hunter yesterday, doing 2k overall DPS in AN and UK heroic, with an i162 blue bow (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39487), i was like O.o
    DERP

Seeing GC's responses in the warlock thread made me do such a happy evil giggle. Glad to see him 'standing up' for himself instead of being walked all over...
    To purr, or not to purr...

Quote Originally Posted by theKarn

The grace period is needed. new people need gear too. Gearscore means nothing.
    uh..... yes it does. o.O

You're a moron if you think it's possible for someone to match my dps in greens, no matter what their class.

And DPS does matter on some fights, especially ICC 5 mans.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

I guess I can understand your situation. With an attitude like that, it must be hard to make friends to run with instead of relying on LFD.

I make friends just fine, I even help people out from leveling and then into endgame raiding scene ect, but yes I'm the bad guy because I can't tolerate bad players sorry but when I log onto WOW I like to make sure the time I have on is been used to the best possible way and with this that I'm pulling my weight so others do not have to compensate or carry me.

And use commonsense, I don't kick people straight away if they aren't all EPICS !!! of course I give them a chance, but no gems or enchants on any gear irrelevant of the colour it is says a thousands words about a player.

I had a player last night in blues and some made epics and he topped the meters, you don't see this often or maybe I don't but it goes to show skill does count and shock I didn't kick him I saw what he was like first lol.

It's all about effort at the end of the day, not a free ride. Not everyone plays the game like it is a social tool.

You are an elitest tool.
    Ohh cool I will make an alt on your realm, sounds like if I have greens, no gems, no enchants you will give me a free ride in any heroic , yeah right get real and get off your high horse.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    uh..... yes it does. o.O

You're a moron if you think it's possible for someone to match my dps in greens, no matter what their class.

And DPS does matter on some fights, especially ICC 5 mans.
    You have seen the people pulling less than 1.5k dps in epics. Everyone has seen at least one person like that. http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/2009/08/ungeared.html is my answer to anyone that thinks that gear is everything. DPS does matter, but the person you are responding to talks nothing about dps, he talks about gearscore.

Not to knock ya, since I visit daily, but your data doesn't' jive w/ Wowhead saying 60 shards are needed.

Once again, they favor the realm's top guilds, and forget about everyone else. Nobody's going to touch those rewards or loots for about 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle
    Once again, they favor the realm's top guilds, and forget about everyone else. Nobody's going to touch those rewards or loots for about 6 months.

Cause clearly scrubs deserve to get free Tier 10.5
    Cause clearly bugs deserve to kill Lich King...
    Cause clearly there isn't enough freebie loot withotu doing anything...
    Cause clearly blizzard decided for once in WOTLK to put something hard enough to make people post stuff like u do...
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

I just wonder if it will be 1 piece per kill or 1 piece per quest carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein

Cause clearly scrubs deserve to get free Tier 10.5
    Cause clearly bugs deserve to kill Lich King...
    Cause clearly there isn't enough freebie loot withotu doing anything...
    Cause clearly blizzard decided for once in WOTLK to put something hard enough to make people post stuff like u do...
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricup
    I just wonder if it will be 1 piece per kill or 1 piece per quest carrier.
    What's there to wonder about? If somebody in the raid has the appropriate quest and if the boss drops a shard, only one person out of all those with the quest can loot it. One raid group is only meant to get 2, maybe 3 Shadowmournes until Cataclysm hits.

To be honest, this whole system doesn't really make sense. I see a lot of people saying this system works the same way as the Fragments of Val'anyr. But those fragments didn't require a prequest, they just dropped and people could collect them. But this one definitely requires a quest to be on a certain stage for the item to even drop. Otherwise we would have seen shadowfrost shards drop already. So tbh, i still think it could be quite possible for this item to still be a quest reward, and that everybody on the quest are able to loot the item. And if i'm wrong, considering all the work you have to do in the questchain (getting the 25 primordinal saronite, killing 1k mobs in icecrown etc) and i still don't get a shadowmourne, blizz can put that weapon in a place where the sun doesn't shine :P

Deleted

Quest item for Ony attunement from Drakkisath was limited to 2-3 items, and not one for everyone in the group on the quest. Just because it's a quest item, doesn't mean there's one for everyone. Also, there's murloc head quests, where there's only one (or none) on the body, so if you are doing the quest as a group, only one person can loot it.

What it likely yo happen is that it will be a rareish drop, and only one per boss, until closer to the expac and blizz will give more of them, either by making it 100% drop or allowing more than one to loot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razefin
    To be honest, this whole system doesn't really make sense. I see a lot of people saying this system works the same way as the Fragments of Val'anyr. But those fragments didn't require a prequest, they just dropped and people could collect them. But this one definitely requires a quest to be on a certain stage for the item to even drop. Otherwise we would have seen shadowfrost shards drop already. So tbh, i still think it could be quite possible for this item to still be a quest reward, and that everybody on the quest are able to loot the item. And if i'm wrong, considering all the work you have to do in the questchain (getting the 25 primordinal saronite, killing 1k mobs in icecrown etc) and i still don't get a shadowmourne, blizz can put that weapon in a place where the sun doesn't shine :P
    its a legendary...