Thread: SoL addon

SoL addon

yo,

when I played a warrior, I had SlamAlert to notificate me when I could instaslam.

I'm sure there's a SoL addon that looks like it, preferably from wowinterface. I've looked up a bit randomly, but want to know what's the 'best' one around, according to you priests.

ox
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Re: SoL addon

Powerauras is your friend. Configurable and Sexy (tm).
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

What Danner said!

Otherwise.. if you having horrible trouble with Powa.. you could use this addon instead.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

15+ Year Old Account

Of course power auras has sound.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Ok, I will go with PowerAuras.

Though, the last time I had it, I couldn't get it to work and found it as hard as Auctioneer.

Can someone aid me in getting (only) this to work, and I'd like some sound too!

ox
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Alright, for SoL procs, do this:

Type /powa to open the config.

Click "New" at the bottom of the addon.

Choose what icon you want from the sliding bars at the top.

Go down further to where the buff info is. Type "Surge of Light" into the text field.

Now go to Animation and choose what you want it to do. Fade in, grow, ect. Once you have done that configuring the sound option is pretty much the same, you just need to pick your preference.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Satrina's Buff Frames.

Create new bar, select a filter, write "Surge of Light", and put the Buff Bar right where you want, usually right ahead/below your character and it's pretty easy to spot.

Otherwise just Powerauras.