Full House (10 Player)

We have a really good 10 man team. Cleared all hard modes so far.

We have yet to attempt this achievement (did boned and on a boat this week and got the one from saurfang last week (before 3 stacks) on our first pull). I was looking to see if anyone has doen it. If I am reading it right, we have to keep one of each base type mob that spawns alive, along with a reanimated version of each and the slow moving disfigured one when we kill her.

Is this right? If so I assume:

Kill first group that spawns. Pick up the reanimated and hold it.
    Kill second group that spawns. Pick up reanimated or disfigured and hold it.
    Kill only the mob in the next group that you don't have a reanimated of, and keep the other 2 alive (one of each type). This would make 5 and nuke the rest of the way to p2.

Did anyone already do it? Is this how you did it?

PS - I'm on a boat was fun.
    This space for rent.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Full House (10 Player)

I HATED the show Full House.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Charles
    I HATED the show Full House.
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT SHOW HAD BOB SAGET HE WAS SO AWESOME THERE!

We did this yesterday (10) and today on 25...its the hardest of the 4 achieves by quite a margin.

You'll probably want to use 3 tanks and aim to enter p2 like this:

Tank 1 - On boss, will need as much MDing and tott as possible to prevent aggro loss as other 2 tanks will be too busy to taunt.

Tank 2 - Kiting the Deformed Fanatic and the Reanimated Fanatic. The deformed will go slower then the tank and the reanimated can be slowed by roots and snares.

Tank 3 - Holding aggro on a normal Cult adherent and Cult fanatic AND taking the shadow attacks from a Reanimated Adherent.

You'll need to set this up throughout p1, with the 2 normal mobs being picked up in the final wave. Once in p2 its a matter of healing tank 3 and making sure tank 2 keeps kiting. Tank 1 should be going all out on threat (pala tank is good for this as they can wings at the start of p2 to do extra threat before the debuffs start stacking).

In 25m its a similar strat, just bigger numbers and MC's to deal with, aswell as high communication needed in p1 to sort out the adds.

@ OP

We tried this last night, used 3 tanks also. You're strategy looks good on paper, but the tanks will be having a very hard time staying alive, and the raid will be having trouble staying alive especially if you get an Reanimated Adherent. My raid figured that the best way to do this would be to collect all the adds that you need and then save an Reanimated Adherent for the last add to come out right before p2.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.