View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Dragon Aspect?

Voters
643. This poll is closed
  • Nozdormu The Timeless One

226 35.15%
  • Alexstrasza The DragonQueen

149 23.17%
  • Deathwing The Destroyer (Corrupted Neltharion)

107 16.64%
  • Neltharion The EarthWarder ( Pre-Deathwing)

24 3.73%
  • Malygos Lord Of Magic

50 7.78%
  • Ysera The Dreamer

87 13.53%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Best Dragon Aspect?

Nozdormu will become the worst of the corrupted aspects, he knows when, how, and where he will die. This doesn't stop him from trying to alter time itself to prevent the inevitable. Old gods are corrupting the emerald dream, nethalrion's dumbass allowed himself to be corrupted, malygos went mad, so in the end the supreme aspect will be alexstrasza. Wisdom seems to guide her every action. She is life and cares deeply for all life in azeroth as if she was the mother of the planet. I dont know how she is suddenly stuck up.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Malygos.

Simply because Cam Clarke voices him.
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

10+ Year Old Account

My vote definitely goes for Nozdormu. He knows everything there is to know about time. With all the implications about him being the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight, I wouldn't doubt his intentions(albeit a bit brash) may be to pick the lesser of two evils.

I believe his intentions are for what's best for Azeroth, regardless of the outcome(such as trying to prevent the orcs from coming to Azeroth in the first place or preventing Arthas from becoming the Lich King). We don't know why he's doing what he's doing but we can only believe that the reason why is to prevent devastating events from occurring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Keep The Votes Coming!

It's very interesting to read the different perspectives of people for their Dragon Aspect.

"We're wassssting time... Precioussssss time."

WTB more lore on Nozdormu - best aspect.

If hes not corrupted - he can help us surf times passageways to save whatever.

If hes corrupted - we get to surf times passageways to bring an end to his crazed plans.

Either way win-win.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

If Nozdormu is sending the infinite flight back in time to try to alter the future maybe he has seen the future and for its better good he is doing these things so it doesnt lead to his corruption and death but the current bronze dragons are blind to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol
    If Nozdormu is sending the infinite flight back in time to try to alter the future maybe he has seen the future and for its better good he is doing these things so it doesnt lead to his corruption and death but the current bronze dragons are blind to see this.
    Moreso Nozdormu is blind to see what his actions are doing. (Don't get me wrong I love the dragon) But most of his (the Infinite's) actions effect the present in a HUGE way and the Bronze Dragonflight aren't concerned about the future - only to make sure the past is lived properly.

Any time-travelling theory will tell you: The future is in a constant flux - you walk left and it'll have a different effect to walking right at that T junction. But there a certain, key parts of the future that are cemented like the past. Nozdormu's death would be one of these future key points that HAVE to happen. I'm getting off topic now though so yeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindipedia
    I'm getting off topic now though so yeh.
    Yeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasathyo
    Yeh.
    Yeh.

alexstrazsa, she's the only one that's done anything of interest (not evil) thus far into the expansion.

i guess we've seen their dragonflights before, but she's the only time i've seen a dragon in true form and not wanted to stab her and loot her epic items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'm really surprised that Deathwing is not number two at the very least.

Malygos

Wow lore is not real lore!!!!!!!

???

10+ Year Old Account

Im not really suprised about Nozdormu being voted the most powerfull, as traveling through time deffinately has its advantages. Though i'd deffinately put Alexstrazsa as second, as controlling the powers of life is almost as powerful as time

Twilight aspect

Best aspect.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ivion
    Alexstrasza is a selfish and a self righteous Dragon who is using most, if not all of the Wyrmrest Accords resources to protect her own shrine and shaft the others.

She's also bffs with Rhonin. I think that's reason enough to hate her.

Nozdormu and Deathwing for the win.
    You dislike Alexstraza for being selfish(which she most certainly aint).

But you like Deathwing?

Makes sense... Really it does.

It's hard to find a favorite in my opinion, I find them all interesting and awesome in their own way.

Galakrond. He pre-dates all of the aspects and is more massive than all of them combined, and without him the Titans couldn't have created the aspects in the first place. :P

sexy chick > big scary world destryoing dragon!

Im surprised so many people also love the bronze flight.

My reasons are as follows ,

Time > all other powers.
    Most in-game dragon aspects for some stupid reason choose homo-elf skins as there humanoid form. Bronze flight generally chooses gnome and human which is awesome.

If i had to vote a second it would be difficult tbh. Most the flights are pretty cool really and none are particularly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    Deathwing. He's the John Locke(not the philosopher) of dragons.
    What John Locke then...the only one I know is the English Philosopher who wrote Treatises of the Premises of Government
    Crusader Revengica <Parody> of Bonechewer US

Deleted

Nozdormu. Hands down.