Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Circles have 360.2 degrees!

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    and what can we get if we complete this prophecy :O
    An Item level 300 weapon, probably. I have no idea. I just pass along the news.

To Vaymyl: I agree! We should start looking immediately! Send out the 360.2 Round troops to begin testing each individual to find the chosen one!

To SurePlay: Nope! Following the N will take you to the 360.2º mark, the 360º mark is offset, so you would be lost like the rest

To Isashi: I tried to keep it going, then I finally got my Successful troll is Successful so it was given away, but there were still people who believed it! after I admitted to making it all up!

15+ Year Old Account

Over 9,000?
    For the Alliance!

Lay down the pipe,
    Open the curtains,
    Put on some clothes,
    Brush your teeth,
    Walk outta the basement,

Hang with family or mates for xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Badrasta
    Lay down the pipe,
    Open the curtains,
    Put on some clothes,
    Brush your teeth,
    Walk outta the basement,

Hang with family or mates for xmas.
    Totally just did this. You are a mind reader.

Why is it insisted that when people see a Xbox 360 the do a 360 and walk away. When really you just turn to face it again; so in essence you are just doing a double take not and turn around which would consist of a 180.
    Quote from: Moshy on February 22, 2010, 05:36:54 am
    Dear Blizzard
    Nerf paper, It covers me all the time and I cant do anything about it
    Scissors are fine, They just need to learn to play
    Signed Rock.

if 1° is the 1/360 of a circle then every circle has 360° just by definition.
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Quote Originally Posted by bone123
    if 1° is the 1/360 of a circle then every circle has 360° just by definition.
    Nope you're wrong, there are 360.2º in a circle. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken
    No it's written in the finest handwriting of an ancient God, where every O has 360.2º in it. Do a little research on the 360.2 Prophecy, sir.
    3/10....so obvious yet so many fall for the bullshit...

Personally when I see an Xbox 360, I turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away.
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=wtfbbqhax

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill
    3/10....so obvious yet so many fall for the bullshit...
    It wouldnt be nearly as funny if it wasn't so obvious, thats what makes it so great. Hell the initial post is stupid, im not afraid to admit it...

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken
    It wouldnt be nearly as funny if it wasn't so obvious, thats what makes it so great. Hell the initial post is stupid, im not afraid to admit it...
    Hmm...a troll who admits he is trolling...this is a new discovery! Revolutionary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA
    just for some Michael Jackson action
    Quote Originally Posted by fwe
    Personally when I see an Xbox 360, I turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away.
    Quote from: Moshy on February 22, 2010, 05:36:54 am
    Dear Blizzard
    Nerf paper, It covers me all the time and I cant do anything about it
    Scissors are fine, They just need to learn to play
    Signed Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    What do you do when you see a PS3/Wii? You turn 360.2 durr
    Fix't.
    Thanks, Boubie, for restoring my account!

Now, normally, I would say this thread is a terrible fail from the beginning, since it isn't even possible for this to be true (well, I guess it is if you just redefine the circle and say it's 360.2 degrees, doesn't really matter since it's all completely arbitrary), but I guess some people really are stupid enough to wonder if it's actually true (I'm not gonna say fall for it, cuz if any of you actually believed this then you should probably reenter middle school). So my hat off to you, OP. I didn't believe it was possible, but people are, in fact, dumber than I though they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzerong
    Now, normally, I would say this thread is a terrible fail from the beginning, since it isn't even possible for this to be true (well, I guess it is if you just redefine the circle and say it's 360.2 degrees, doesn't really matter since it's all completely arbitrary), but I guess some people really are stupid enough to wonder if it's actually true (I'm not gonna say fall for it, cuz if any of you actually believed this then you should probably reenter middle school). So my hat off to you, OP. I didn't believe it was possible, but people are, in fact, dumber than I though they were.
    It was a joke, I expected massive flames from the beginning because I was just being silly, but when people took it serious, I had to go with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonaza
    I think I had a seizure when I started that up

Also:

http://mirror.servut.us/flash/4chan-...sful_troll.swf

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

cool story bro'. know what? turns out the name banana is wrong. well, they found out that we didn't take into account the quantum-drift caused by some of the flavor-giving molecules at room temperature. turns out if you are exact you have to call them bananitas, also calling them bananas heightens your brain-cancer risk.

edit: damn, to late.. ^^

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sorry, but more space on a circle would only change the mathematical representation of how much space a degree takes up on a circle of known size, not add more degrees.

Nice troll though, getting a lot of uneducated peeps.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    Sorry, but more space on a circle would only change the mathematical representation of how much space a degree takes up on a circle of known size, not add more degrees.

Nice troll though, getting a lot of uneducated peeps.
    I know, I'm not actually stupid, trolls just have to appear stupid :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzerong
    Apparently, if you make spin around about a single point, and make 900 complete rotations, and then walk forward, you will, in fact, move backwards. (0.2 * 900 = 180)

So if you do it enough times, you really can see an X-box 360, do a 360, and walk away. ;D
    What was I supposed to do, call him for cheating better than me in front of the others?