Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Please update Mongoose

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun
    If you're 80 you can solo those old dungeons with ease. You don't even need to run them on heroic. Shadow Labs, Shattered Halls will net an amazing amount of greens which you can have
    a friendly guildmate DE for you. Empty your bags and you'll come out with a couple hundred gold from greys and bop drops. Vendor the greens and buy the mats off the AH instead. Run them on heroic for even more gain.

If you don't have your bird mount, take advantage of Heroic Sekketh Halls and solo that daily.

even better, get a friend enchanter in your group go to any 70 heroic and use the DE system from the last patch , your friend De-er doesnt even have to be physically in the instance just in the group with you and voila u have ur mongoose mats within 30 mins . side note if he/she is offline this doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    It was or is still broken on the Reclaimed and reinforced Thunderstrike..
    It actually didn't or does still not proc of these weapons
    :/
    Can anyone confirm this, got these last night, put mongoose on the reinforced, then logged off. didn't have time to play around with it >
    Wildhammer EU
    Horde: New Shadow/Disc Priest

Ajzol-Nerub EU
    Alliance: 100 Fury/Prot Warrior | 95 Shadow/Disc Priest

It worked on my Thunderstrike when I was using it.

I'd really like to see an updated version of mongoose this is by and far one of the greatest enchants this game has ever seen and if you need proof of that simply check the enchants on the weapons of many wars/pallies/bears in top guilds.
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Elude
    Your thoughts?
    1. Find a healer+enchanter.
    2. Agree to split mats obtained.
    3. Farm the hell out of normal Magister's Terrace (epics) and pick any Outland instance for blues.
    World's 118th best Feral Cat.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ruan
    1. Find a healer+enchanter.
    2. Agree to split mats obtained.
    3. Farm the hell out of normal Magister's Terrace (epics) and pick any Outland instance for blues.
    I'd recomment sethekk heroic for dust and essences. the shards you get out of any void crystal, so MT should be enough for them. but they aren't the real problem, dusts and essences are.

15+ Year Old Account

A single run in Shattered Halls will give everything except Shards and Voids.

If you 2men Karazhan you'll get enough Voids not only to cover the enchant, but to be shattered and give you the shard as well.

Voids also tend to be cheaper and easier to buy. I usually buy them and farm the dust/essences. As I mentioned, one run is usually enough. And you can solo that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.