Level 60 Dungeons and Raids in Cataclysm

Will level 60 dungeons and raids still be accessible come Cataclysm?

Scholomance, Blackrock Spire, Dire Maul, Molten Core, etc.

If they are there, will they be for level 50-60s? Will the drops there scale appropriately or will they quickly be replaced once questing in Outlands as they are now?
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Re: Level 60 Dungeons and Raids in Cataclysm

if you go and read the pre-release write ups from blizz then you`ll know that whole areas are being changed and one of the major ,as far as i recall, is blackrock and the surrounding area. the other dungeons i dont remember anything about. as for level i dont see any reason to change if the dungeon is still there . blackrock though will have new stuff so i guess its new level as well.

in closing dont drink beer
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

Im pretty sure that almost all (if not all) azeroth instances as they are now will be "gone"...

ofc afew of them will still be there but in a different "version" such as blackwing lair
    instance will be a lvl 85 raid instance.. ofc prob not the same bosses or fight mechanics .. prob completely new instance...

But then again they may keep afew instances for the lowbies to enter... such as WC , SM , etc ...

All in all i dont think they've said anywhere exacly what instances will go. if all of them will or just some

They never said anything about removing any instances or raids.

Blackrock Spire isn't going away. Blackwing Lair isn't going away. They're just adding a level 85 raid instance entrace INSIDE Blackwing Lair.