LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: My first million gold :)

congratulations.

Can I have some?
    Insert Signiture here.

[urlhttp://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10711271510&sid=1]Seen it before. but gz its an amazing personal achievement! personally I find that having 100k+ in my bags is more than enough for me but 1 million... wow :P[/url]
    "The biggest problem with people these days is not that they set their goals to high and do not reach them, it's that they set their goals to low, reach them, and become satisfied...." NEVER BECOME SATISFIED!

are you sure that it's not a private server? ;D 1.mill gold sounds impassable

Wow, grats. That is impressive!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Impressive indeed. I might go as far as to say I'm a bit jealous, cause I don't have the time/patience/skill to play the AH like you do and I often see myself low on gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

This is impressive don't get me wrong. But...

Niley has done it as have a few other single players.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

grats dood
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

you dont even have to photoshop, all you need to do is to get 10k, type in /script SILVER_PER_GOLD=1 in your chat window, and WOW youre a millionaire, gratz!

(its not like that will ACTUALLY make you any richer, it will just inflate the prices everywhere and make you look richer in your screenshot or whatever)

Anyway, i dont think this guy cheated, since he also posted the goldcap picture, which proves he has quite a bit of gold.

Grats on your million dude.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

well done on the gold mate most gold i ever had was around 800k

I'm only at 15k
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

GZ!

Deleted

I know someone who has goldcap on 10 characters/same server, so nope, you're not the first.

Gratz!

Well done *cough* nolifer *cough*....

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun
    I know someone who has goldcap on 10 characters/same server, so nope, you're not the first.
    Yeah, so do I. My uncle's sister's dog's last petowner's friend's girlfriend's husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious
    You switch your UI addons off and on everytime you switch?
    I seriously can't even play on a char when I don't have any UI addons on anymore since I got UI addons :P
    You can set for character specific addons.

at 19K after spending 2K at Enchanting mats to powerlevel it. But i am sure if you play the game smart, play for +4 years and don't have to spend hundreds of gold at raiding stuff you can make it

Also from what i've HEARD from some of the Illidan players back in the day ZEXTREME had over a million gold when he was guild leader of blood legion.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier
    Also from what i've HEARD from some of the Illidan players back in the day ZEXTREME had over a million gold when he was guild leader of blood legion.
    That has partially to do with the guild leaders back then WERE the guild bank. The guild account for my original guild had 80k gold in mats and about 100k worth of gold just sitting on it. It was the guilds stuff, when the guild fell apart, guess who got it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by levitate
    Yeah, so do I. My uncle's sister's dog's last petowner's friend's girlfriend's husband.
    This man just won the thread.