Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: My first million gold :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shabada
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    Wow! That looks legit, brah!
    ^This
    "No we. No one tells me what to do. I've got everything I need from you -- now the power is mine and mine alone. Now there is only I. I am the Lich King. And I am ready."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

does anyone find it weird how it has exactly 1 million, no silver, or copper?

15+ Year Old Account

BEARTIFULL ART. Just drop the Gnome thing, and it's better than Mona Lisa ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty
    Not really he would have just taken the rest out to show us a round figure

And sorry pal i already know of two guys who hit 1 million a couple of months ago, but gz anyway ofc ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

Quote Originally Posted by Shabada
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2172/2365167051_bb2e044365.jpg
    Because it's so unheard of for someone to make obscene amounts of gold, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty
    What's to say he isn't holding the excess for a perfect screenshot? Mind blowing.

Invite someone to the guild with a role that has no withdraw permissions so their continuous unnecessary reposting of the same thing can cease. Nobody will accept anything online, they'd apparently rather just spam the same thing repeatedly. It's pretty useful if you ask me.

OP post some gold tips tbh ;D

10+ Year Old Account

gratz
    i cant get so much gold.. because when i have 1k gold, 1 hour later everything is gone >.> i hate you auction house xD

Hey guys
    I am way to stupid to fake a screenie. Even don't have any idea about photoshop and such.
    The round number of 1 million is just for the nice picture. I only put gold on my bank in steps of 10k, 50k or 100k.
    Rest of cash, ie. 8756g is on main to work with (omg plz pardon my poor english. ya know, germans cannot speak english well ^^ )

The orbs and icy dragon scales are just the rest of a very big patch 3.3 deal. Bought cheap borean leather for severall weeks and on patchday traded it for 1800 arctic furs to the npc and started making leg enchants. Orbs, furs and scales matched exactly for leg enchants, but when some ppl offered me a very good price for furs, i sold them in stacks and some orbs and scales didnt find any use. I will combine them in the future.

Dont know what the "looks shopped" thing means, but if you say, i did buy gold, you are just the standard jealous flaming toons
    Why should someone buy gold, when the streets of Ironforge are allready covered with it. You just have to take it and play the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Khasim
    I have one for you - quit being lazy and start using your brain to play with the AH if you want the money. If you don't need mountains of gold (like me - I usually have between 100 and 2000g at once, I don't really need more) then just don't be arsed to do it.
    And no, there is no faster way to get gold than playing the AH. Except buying it of course.
    I'm not lazy, i have around 55k gold but i want moar!

According to chat the gnome received 100k, it's not hard to add a 0 to a plain background.
    Yet if you look at the bank, it could well be possible that he has the 1000k.
    So... Either way, if you've got the 1000k congrats, you can now buy the whole AH. If you have shopped it all then congrats too for not being told a troll too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcc
    According to chat the gnome received 100k, it's not hard to add a 0 to a plain background.
    Yet if you look at the bank, it could well be possible that he has the 1000k.
    So... Either way, if you've got the 1000k congrats, you can now buy the whole AH. If you have shopped it all then congrats too for not being told a troll too much.
    How could i mail 1000k to my bank, when a char can only hold 214k and some coins? (single char gold cap)
    Its natural, that i deposit in steps of 100k, isnt it?

This picture is old. Its from Friday, January 23rd 2009.
    I sent 1 copper coin to my mainchar to proof, that i cannot take it out of the mail (gold cap).
    See the red warning? Its german and means "internal message data error". The letter itself reads "1 copper too much" ^^
    So please dont tell me, i paint a 0 in my pics ;D

Im tired now. Its deep night here. I will go to sleep and dream of some nice ultra expensive luxury flying mounts in cataclysm blizz will never bring out.

Awesome how people can turn a "Gratz" into a "Fix your UI" thread.

GZ man, those are worth a lot of achievements :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanari
    You Sir.
    Get my Cookie of The Year Award.

IT HAS RAISINS!
    [quote="Boubouille"]
    BM is also the most popular secondary spec, though maybe it could just be to play Pokemon with Spirit Beasts. (Source)

Now find a gold site that needs 1million gold, lol

So... uh... how much money did you spend buying 1 million gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Safiro
    i was too slow wasnt i? -_-
    ya.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybutt22345
    So... uh... how much money did you spend buying 1 million gold?
    If i cannot imagine one can make it without cheating, then it cannot be done without cheating?
    Thats retarded kindergarden arguing, bro ^^

15+ Year Old Account

What's your loot table?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by eErike
    To the OP: congratz dude =D must have felt nice when that last gold came in ;P

Dude, relying on your addons isn't the best you know?
    Precisely. Longing for your nostalgic, difficult fights from Vanilla? Disable all addons, and gogo Anub'Arak 25 man heroic mode. Also, congratulations on your million have fun!
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Not to be an ass, but i would like to see a ss of statistic showing amount of money made by auctions.
    anyways, congratz m8, now use that 1million to buy a life (: (j/k)
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

So, 'sterben' means 'die' eh?
    Cool im learning german.

Grats BTW.