They had to be:

•No death
    •No questing
    •No instances, BGs or Arenas
    •No mounts or flight paths
    •No professions
    •No loot
    •Just grinding.

It doesn't matter if he/she did this by accident. It happened. If he/died by accident it would count so why didn't the accidental loot doesn't? Also need to add other details which were probably purposely not given. i.e Got fed items/gold from a higher level character and used heirloom items.

Re: Neverdied LVL 80 Mage, MLG Orlando, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • No loot
    GL on his next try, he did loot at least once and it's visible on movie (around 2:20)

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinOrcWarrior
    Back peddling...

Surprised you didn't die at all. Your tactics would not last in arena.
    ahahahah

Just to clarify, I am laughing at the fact that you have the audacity to claim killing Shoveltusks is somehow comparable to arena.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    ahahahah

Just to clarify, I am laughing at the fact that you have the audacity to claim killing Shoveltusks is somehow comparable to arena.
    yeah isn t that f king hilarious? I am telling you some of the Nerdrage this got is impressive

No Quests?
    No Flight Paths?
    No Instances, BGs or Arenas?
    No Professions?

....Slacker.

in the case of him having no life, i think your incorrect. Reaching lvl 80 with no deaths doesn't have a time limit.
    he even said that he did a little a day, so clearly he has a life.

on the other hand, every possible achievement is for a no lifer, considering at least 10 people per server were trying to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVanquisher
    Yeah, about that.... the Frozen throne is at the bottom of Icecrown Citadel... not the top. Not to mention this entire idea is dumb as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    lol wtf is it really? cause im pretty sure its somewhere around the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    actually who the fuck am i kidding the frozen throne is at the top end of discussion.
    Hilarious every fucking time i read this

10+ Year Old Account

And at the point where i was thinking "whoa a guy cant be more lifeless" this guy came and stole the glory of the uterly lifeless human on the earth gratz neverlife errr neverdie.

OMG HE LOOTED OMG OMG OMG OMG LOOOOOTEEEED.

Wtf is with all these t****? Altho ye, frost mage was easiest (spelling?) of all class/talent combos. Who cares, level a warrior with +30% crit chance free rage cost level 6 spell Victory Rush.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I would like to see ANYONE have the mental engergy to level up only by killing mobs.
    Personally, I would go berserk after 20 minutes (I'm a dungeon kinda guy).

Quote Originally Posted by Suduki
    I would like to see ANYONE have the mental engergy to level up only by killing mobs.
    Personally, I would go berserk after 20 minutes (I'm a dungeon kinda guy).
    Look at all those guys playing Aion...

wth is the point of all that torture? so u can be famous on mmo-champ for a few days?

To all of you guys blaming him for lying about looting. MMO says "Of course it's not just another level 80, the character was leveled without any quests, instances, or even deaths!"
    And the "no looting" part was mainly done because of not getting achievement for looting gold.

And he didnt say anything about no looting in the end. Those were just starting restrictions so he could achieve "no achievements" achievement
    "Then on the third try I had made a list of all the restrictions I thought I could go through."
    so stop fucking blaming fucking blamers

its so easy to do, and it gets front page? lol come on fuckers.

so its long and boring big woop.

Deleted

lol @ all the whines and flames.
    Nice one, Grats!

I actually made an account just to comment on how ridiculous everyone is being on the looting.

The point of not looting was not to make it harder, it was to make sure to not get achievements for looting too much gold. He got to 80 with the bare minimum achievements possible, looting 100g would have resulted in the first "Got My Mind on My Money" and 10 achievement points. If he took things other than gold, if he took 99 gold, it doesn't matter, he set the rule and followed it as much as he needed to just to avoid an achievement.

How is that a hard concept?

He got what he wanted, look hes got his own 16 page thread on mmochamp! Everyone knows his name, hes efamous. It's not a hard concept people will do things a lot harder then this to become famous

Wow what a complete loser. You accomplished something that not only was pointless, but anyone with no life or job could accomplish with enough time on their hands and a lobotomized brain.

Seriously I played this game as much as any hardcore fan in the beginning, but if you're going this far with it then for god's sake try out some other games. Or learn a sport, or get a job, or take up pottery. Even a stamp collection would impress me more than this.

I used to think I was a hardcore gamer, but after playing an WOW for all these years and seeing how many people will play a game for years past the point of it being fun...jesus christ you are doing whatever is humanly possible to continue your delusion so that you never have to realize how horrible your real life is. Just come to the realization, cry a little, and then begin to pick up the pieces of your shattered existence and in time you won't have to make up even more pointless goals inside of an already pointless world to escape the hell you created for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lorewap3
    ...I used to think I was a hardcore gamer, but after playing an WOW for all these years and seeing how many people will play a game for years past the point of it being fun...jesus christ you are doing whatever is humanly possible to continue your delusion so that you never have to realize how horrible your real life is. Just come to the realization, cry a little, and then begin to pick up the pieces of your shattered existence and in time you won't have to make up even more pointless goals inside of an already pointless world to escape the hell you created for yourself.
    You should write Twilight fan stories imo.

lol such a joke this is front page news. Yo dudes I didn't die while grinding mobs. I really hope we don't see a Yo dudes I didn't die while grinding mobs and avoided other players killing me on a backwater server or even a populated one. Nothing even slightly impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon
    4 levels grinded in valgarde valgarde alone with the NPCs finishing the kills so that would probably account for some there. For the rest I would say pet and dots maybe...i don t know.
    cause dots clearly aren't killing blows amirite????? i'm unsure about pets counting as killing blows