How Much Resil Should I Be Wearing For 2s?

How much should a DK be wearing for 2s?

Heres my armory. I usually wear 2 piece T9 for my only pvp items. I run with about 375 resil. Should I go higher, or lower? My Arena partner is a Holy Paladin

Re: How Much Resil Should I Be Wearing For 2s?

375 is nothing at all, not sure how much but i think its like 700 or so

~750-800 sounds about right with current gear.

It would help if you actually linked your armory, but 375 is horrible, I just dinged 80 on my mage and hit over 400 Resil with the Frost savage crafted set
    (complete I finished questing in Grizzlyhills so it was better than what I had) and some pvp stuff I bought with the honor I made while doing Bgs when I was lvling up.

2pc T9 isn't really that great, run with full relent and use pve offsets to your own discretion (usually one ring and neck are good ones to swap to a high-end PvE piece for)

375 is pretty horrid. Rogue/Mage teams must love you guys.

I have 790 and do fine. Being hit cap is kinda important and 5% isn't hard to reach.

So I searched resil for 2's and this came up.

how much resil should I have for 2's?
    my partner is also a dk, how much should he have for CATA

HOLY FREAKING THREAD NECRO BATMAN

Have as much as you can wear.

Lol for real, I had about 375 resil at lvl 70 with full Brutal equipped. U definitely need more.

Quote Originally Posted by rockallnite View Post
    Lol for real, I had about 375 resil at lvl 70 with full Brutal equipped. U definitely need more.
    bro.... come on now

there is only 1 thing better then necromancy, and its ppl actually replying serious

Or all the guys spamming in them even though they know we'll kick their rears for it...

But to also give an answer: Find it out yourself! It depends more on you, your partner and your enemies than any generalization can help you with. If you really wanna discuss it, try a new topic instead of necroing an old one, as you can see, the majority isn't mature enough to treat it accordingly and thus it will end in a spam/flamefest instead of a fruitful discussion.
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-01-08 at 08:13 AM.