Linking 4-5 professions

I've seen lots of info about linking 2 professions into chat / trade using a macro. Is there any way I can link Alchemy from Alt1, Inscription from Alt2, Tailoring and Enchanting from Alt3... You get the idea. I'd like this in a macro or mod so it's only a couple of clicks away.
    Shadowsong EU: Tyler [85 Warrior] .: Durden [85 Priest] .: Palahniuk [85 Warlock] .: Boeddeker [85 Shaman] .: Cronenweth [85 Druid] .: Uhls [85 Paladin] .: Chesler [85 Mage] .: Fincher [85 Hunter] .: Paulson [85 Rogue] .: Lichborne [85 Death Knight] Magtheridon EU: Uhls [82 Paladin] Trollbane EU: Acro [81 Death Knight] Blade's Edge EU: Cronenweth [83 Druid]

Re: Linking 4-5 professions

maybe link it to a friend, log over, have him link it back to you if possible?

Altoholic
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...altoholic.aspx

Addon that tracks pretty much anything you can imagine on all your toons, and lets you see/link all of it from any toon.

I have altoholic (look at my sig - I'm not crazy ), looking for something a bit more... [Mod of Linking Lots of Professions into Chat]
    Shadowsong EU: Tyler [85 Warrior] .: Durden [85 Priest] .: Palahniuk [85 Warlock] .: Boeddeker [85 Shaman] .: Cronenweth [85 Druid] .: Uhls [85 Paladin] .: Chesler [85 Mage] .: Fincher [85 Hunter] .: Paulson [85 Rogue] .: Lichborne [85 Death Knight] Magtheridon EU: Uhls [82 Paladin] Trollbane EU: Acro [81 Death Knight] Blade's Edge EU: Cronenweth [83 Druid]

Just make the macro for each profession in the "general macros" tab like normal.

Viola.

You'll have to redo the macro everytime you get a new schematic, but whatever. Hell, you can even link someone else's profession if you wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Please don't be another of those guys who makes trade chat unreadable.

I know you are using it for it's purpose, but put 4 or 5 guys spamming 5 sentences each of the same tired LFW professions and you can't read anything in trade through it.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhat

I know you are using it for it's purpose, but put 4 or 5 guys spamming 5 sentences each of the same tired LFW professions and you can't read anything in trade through it.
    Ummm what hes doing is kind of the whole point of trade chat?

keyword: TRADE

On my server, I'd be lucky if people read my advert through the dirge and anal spam.

10+ Year Old Account

CraftList2 seems like what you need.

Oh lord I WISHED my trade channel was spammed with actual trade related messages.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay
    Oh lord I WISHED my trade channel was spammed with actual trade related messages.
    I was about to say. Hell, even with the new LFG channel, trade chat still gets used for LFG messages. Or at least I think it still does, as I've left trade chat due to it's uselessness.

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

/run SendChatMessage("LFW "..select(2,GetSpellLink("Tailoring")) ,"channel",nil,2)
    /run SendChatMessage("LFW "..select(2,GetSpellLink("Enchanting")) ,"channel",nil,2)

oh sorry didn't read op properly, anywho as if change toons just to craft something.