Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Prot wep enchant

Quote Originally Posted by Hirako
    from a personal experience I can tell you that with how low Blade ward's proc is, it's not really worth it
    It has more then a 50% uptime, you sure you're talking about the right enchant?

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    It has more then a 50% uptime, you sure you're talking about the right enchant?
    Same for me.

Maybe because I have some points in reckoning as it procs pretty often for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

i get the math behind blade ward, and although i currently use accuracy, i did have blade ward for a while, and it seemed to have a fairly decent proc rate, definitely more than 700 dmg worth over the course of an entire toc. once i get some more hit, im probably leaning towards mongoose or back to blade ward, everyone seems to love the potential eh from blood draining, but what is effectively just a renew tick seems rather lackluster realistically, as opposed to a proc that hits with some sort of consistency. in theory i can see why blood draining is "best", but in practical use, id prefer goose/ward.

Quote Originally Posted by rockadin
    Same for me.

Maybe because I have some points in reckoning as it procs pretty often for me.
    Nope, reckoning contributes very little. The new SoV mechanics mean every time we attack, the game generates a second physical attack for your seal (where the same rules apply). This double the number of attacks we're putting out and highly favors enchants without ICD's (Blade Ward) to those that do (Blood draining, mongoose).