How to see a full list of my addons memory usage

My current UI is a memory hog, using around 70mb when sitting in Dalaran, and jumping to 80+mb during raids. My current broker memory addon shows me a tooltip of the top 60 addons and how much memory they are using. My 60th one is using about 80mb and the top 60 addons add up to about 54mb, so if there was another 16mb of usage in that list then there are at least 200 (16/0.08) addons still there (ouch =/). I really want to fix this and clean out all these addons wasting memory. So is there any way I can see a full list of all these addons so I can see which to remove and which I am really using and need to keep.

Re: How to see a full list of my addons memory usage

Which broker memory addon are you using? Because I'd like to see which ones are my memory hogs. The one I use only shows three addons.

Not exactly related but this shows who/what addons are spamming you with messages the most: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...n-spam-fu.aspx

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

My addon is similar to brokercpu, and they both don't allow me to see a full list, they cut it off and I can't see the rest of the addons

Disable the add ons you can see on the list to see the lower ones.

80 MB seems a bit steep to me as I myself was able to make quite the in depth UI touching on almost everything a Holy Paladin could need with at most only going up to 10 MB, and even then it usually sat around 8 MB. I know a bit off topic, but it really is almost shocking how much you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya
    80 MB seems a bit steep to me as I myself was able to make quite the in depth UI touching on almost everything a Holy Paladin could need with at most only going up to 10 MB, and even then it usually sat around 8 MB. I know a bit off topic, but it really is almost shocking how much you have.
    I could probably bring it down to 20-30mb however a few of the things I use are for non-raiding purposes. I use carbonite purely because I love the map, recount can use up quite a bit and a few other addons are similar.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I run 40-50 MB of addons (not counting Blizzard's Ui memory usage). But I'll be honest, I don't even give a damn about my memory usage. I've got 4GB, and even tho' WoW can only use 2GB on it's own, it's only running around 1.2GB on my system, so I've got plenty of space to expand. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Yeah, I run 40-50 MB of addons (not counting Blizzard's Ui memory usage). But I'll be honest, I don't even give a damn about my memory usage. I've got 4GB, and even tho' WoW can only use 2GB on it's own, it's only running around 1.2GB on my system, so I've got plenty of space to expand. :>
    I too have 4GB of ram, and usually am only using around 50-60% of that, however I'd still like to reduce it by a little if its possible

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I'll be honest, just go through and look at what each individual addon does - and decide if that's something you NEED in your interface, or if it's just something there to make something easier, but that is mostly there because you were feeling lazy. Turn off all the "make something easier because I'm lazy" addons, and that'll clearn most of the garbage out of your interface.

From what i understand, you gotta look at more than memory use. CPU usage is what will really slow you down. Someone once recommended optionhouse to me if you wanna monitor both memory and cpu time it will use. Downside is, it itself takes up some resources so I'd use it to clean up your list and then not load it every time after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy
    From what i understand, you gotta look at more than memory use. CPU usage is what will really slow you down. Someone once recommended optionhouse to me if you wanna monitor both memory and cpu time it will use. Downside is, it itself takes up some resources so I'd use it to clean up your list and then not load it every time after that.
    That addon was exactly what I was looking for! A list that I can actually scroll. Thanks!