Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Festergut tuned like shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbender
    WoW progress : No25 kills registered
    WoL : No25 kills registered
    Check again, pal.

Front page. http://www.wowprogress.com/

254 25-man kills and 183 10-man kills (43 that have downed Professor too) at the time of this post.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burdess
    First sign of something a bit harder, obviously the Americans complain because thats all they are good at. All you need to have in mind is this is meant to be the last raid instance, and should be harder than other previous ones. However I bet it gets nerfed because of all the casual players moaning. Is it not enough that they can get first bit of t10 without any skill at all, without ruining it for the better players?
    That's classy, claim he complains because he's American. Your post oozes elitism, good job on that.

Anyways, enough idiots. To the OP, I've cleared it with 1min to spare in 25 and tanked 10man with no problem at all. You just have to have people that don't suck and tanks that know how to play. Your main healers shouldn't really ever have to move so tank HP getting low shouldn't be an issue unless FG is stacked to 3, then just have the tank pop Shield Wall (or equivalent) and you're good to go. Easy.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbender
    WoW progress : No25 kills registered
    WoL : No25 kills registered

Wow progress: Festergut (25): 333 (0.97%)

Also, killed on 10 tonight, took a couple attempts, but tuned nicely. I enjoy bosses that give a LITTLE (come on, one or two hours is NOT much of a fight) resistance.

Already cries for nerfing? Really? Give me a break and learn the fight.
    "And then, as though awoken from a blind stupor,the people of the internet realised that: no one gives a damn.
    And no damns were given." - Calon, MMO-Champion (source)

Quote Originally Posted by PvE_Mage
    What I'm talking about is that the first 4 bosses are very easy; Lady D. even got nerfed for some weird reason... then, suddenly the next wing is "BAM!"
    There doesn't seem to be any gradual difficulty
    First 3 bosses in first wing is faceroll, the last one actually requires some DPS checks. Other than that it is easy yes. Just becuse you can do the first 3 bosses in the first witn with 1k DPS scrubs dont mean the rest will be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Yes, because there are only 2 people in the world. You and the other guy. It's not like there could be one set of people saying it's too easy and another set saying it's too hard. They definitely are not only the same set of people, but the same person! :

My bad, sucked at forming the phrases. What l meant to say (can't bother to edit it though :P) is that whatever Blizzard does, someone cries and raises hell about it.

l'm just so tired at this "casuals" and "hardcores" flame wars, just try to ENJOY the game, will ya, that's why you bought the game.
    (Not pointing it out to you, Cactrot, you made a valid point, but to EVERYONE.)

We killed it tonight in 2 attempts, and got the achievement (Flu Shot Shortage25 man). It's hardly overtuned, if your healers have a hard time with the exhales, aura mastery them. Tanks and healers need to coordinate cooldowns when the tanks start getting nailed. The enrage timer is the biggest issue, we used 16 dps and beat it by ~ 10 seconds.

Killed in 2 attempts on 25.

Sorry your guild is bad since you think that "its tuned like @#$%".

I actually think its UNDER tuned in the raid damage department (tank damage is fine where it should be imo), but oh well.

For 10man, do you need 1 or 2 tanks? If 2 then why?

Quote Originally Posted by Corgrash
    For 10man, do you need 1 or 2 tanks? If 2 then why?
    Stacking debuff, Gastric bloat 1 stack per 10s, 100s duration. if you let it hit 10 stacks tank goes boom boom by by along with anybody nearby. if you have your tanks swap at 9 stacks the first tanks stacks drop off right as the OT hits 9 stacks. You might also need 2 just in case they get clocked back to back a couple times on 3rd inhale and he goes down and hope you have time to BR.

Who is John Galt?

Thanks a bunch man

I just wish they'd put him at the front. He would be the pug destroyer to end all other pug destroyers. I would gladly pay repair bills just to see him enrage at 60% and hear what the raid leader has to say. All those pugs with 251 shoulders and a relic from the badge vendor doing 3k dps. It would be wonderful.

(Killed with 30~ seconds left on the clock. Consider Sucking Less.)

So just a confirmation guys, Gastric Bloat is still there? We still need tank switching?

For us it was more of a healing the tank problem during phase 3s.

I think we got him on the 3rd or 4th attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuperdrood
    Moving around? He hits hard too!? God forbid there's an enrage timer!
    Mind Sear - The way it's meant to be played.
    85 Priest Shadow/Holy
    85 Warrior Fury/Prot
    Raider in <Never Ending> on Tarren Mill

Yeah, we had to make a few changes last night while doing this, but we were able to finally down him. It is a dps check & a very healing intensive fight. Once our healers worked it out and the DPS pushed hard as possible we got it.

Its completely doable, but not a lot of room for error.

Quote Originally Posted by Elix
    So just a confirmation guys, Gastric Bloat is still there? We still need tank switching?
    Yes, it is still there .... don't find out the hard way. x_x;
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

We took him down tonight after a few attempts. Like it has been said the fight is very dps intensive and yes you do need to tank swap. Other then that I honestly found the fight VERY fun and kept you on your A game period no room for very much slacking.

Quote Originally Posted by PvE_Mage
    lowest we got him was around 50%

Additionally, all the moving around is fucking cock-blocking my DPS >
    wait what?
    moving around? ... you're doing something wrong.
    Stop standing in fire...

Can somebody tell me that how many HP he has in 10man version and is he need 2 or 3 healers (so 5 or 6 DPS should burn down his HP)? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by torin
    Can somebody tell me that how many HP he has in 10man version and is he need 2 or 3 healers (so 5 or 6 DPS should burn down his HP)? Thanks!
    9.3 million HP, 5 minute enrage.

We had 3 healers, 2 tanks. Rest DPS. We did not successfully down him, but that was due to a bit of healer fail. Our dps seemed to be on track to kill him with only a few seconds to spare on enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.