Deleted

Healing T10 and stats alocation

Anyone else noticed healing T10 awfuly itemized for Disc Priests? There is NO set piece with both crit and haste. I havent done full research but I believe every other caster set has at least 2 pieces with both stats. I can understand holy priests being happy with al ot of spirit on the set but for me as a Disc...
    Well I'm considering dropping 4pcT10 (even though bonus is nice) simply to get better crit/haste/SP and getting non set parts like: Meteor Chaser's Raiment or Gloves of False Gestures.

Anyone with similar thoughts?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Healing T10 and stats alocation

This has been discussed a few times and you could probably search for other opinions but........

As a Disc, I'm going for the offest piece.

Shadow Helm, Shadow Shoulders, 95 Badge Chest piece (similar one drops in Plagueworks), 60 Emblem Gloves and the crafted Legs of Woven Death. I'll be keeping T9 (2) for awhile though.

As mentioned, already discussed to death, but...

The items have spirit to "please" holy.
    And crit to "please" disc.

As a result, they please noone.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

You can find similar discussions in several threads in priest section with quite explicit titles

You should have a look at them you will find what you are asking for I guess. But yes, Disc seem not to take significant upgrade from T10 bonus which are not worth the bad gear stats required to get them. Apparently most disc priest are going to take shadow T10 stuff or crafted gear instead of Holy T10.