Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Frysboks UI - 1920x1080 - minimalistic UI compilation

FRYSBOKS UI
    - 1920x1080 -

For future references, the word "User Interface" will now be written as "UI".

Download from WoWInterface.com

If you wish to see the UI in action, hop on over to youtube here.

The following can also be found in the README.txt file inside the folder with the UI.

INSTALLATION:
    1. Make a backup of your current "Interface", "WTF" and possibly your "Fonts" folder, in case you wish to
    go back to your old UI

2. Extract the folders "Interface", "WTF" and "Fonts" to your World of Warcraft Folder

3. Logon to World of Warcraft

4. Choose the correct profiles for the requiring addons (if needed) and choose FRYSBOKS UI for each of the following addons:
    - Bartender (/bt)
    - Bison (/bi)
    - ButtonFacade (/buttonfacade)
    - Chinchilla (/chinchilla)
    - Grid (/grid config)
    - Kgpanels (/kgpanels config)
    - Skada (/skada config)

5. Sit back, enjoy my UI, and have fun playing the game!

6. If you see anything you wish to change, feel free to do so. However, some of the addons can only be
    configured through the .LUA files.

7. If you should lose or mistakenly change the uiscale, go to WTF\config.wtf and find the line
    "SET uiscale" and replace it with "SET uiScale "0.66999995708466"" (without the quotemarks)

8. Should you have any problems, feel free to contact me and I will assist you in the best way possible.

This UI compilation also consist of a "WoW.bat" file, which I highly recommend you to start WoW with, as it
    starts World of Warcraft with a high priority on your CPU.

Addons used:
    Ampere
    Bartender4 (/bt or /bar)
    Baudbag (Aka onebag)
    Bison (/bi or /bison)
    ButtonFacade (/buttonfacade)
    ButtonFacade_Caith
    CaelNamePlates
    Chinchilla
    Deadly Boss Mods (/dbm)
    Decursive
    Grid (/grid config)
    GridManaBars (optional)
    KgPanels (/kgpanels config)
    LitePanels
    LiteStats
    MageFever (an optional mage addon) (/mfever options)
    Omen (optional)
    OmniCC
    oRa2 (optional)
    oUF
    oUF_Caellian
    Skada
    SkadaDamage
    SkadaThreat
    TomTom (an optional levelling addon)
    TotemTimers (an optional shaman addon)
    Tourguide (an optional levelling addon)
    Tukui chat

Re: Frysboks UI - 1920x1080 - minimalistic UI compilation

Currently setting this up on my hunter, and I have a question;
    Which addon is displaying FPS, memory usage, latency, haste, spell power, crit, money and durability underneath the action bars and mininmap?
    And how can I change the spell power to attack power?

My first thought was SLDT, but apparently not. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stigum
    Currently setting this up on my hunter, and I have a question;
    Which addon is displaying FPS, memory usage, latency, haste, spell power, crit, money and durability underneath the action bars and mininmap?
    And how can I change the spell power to attack power?

My first thought was SLDT, but apparently not. :P
    Ah, yes. I'm glad you pointed it out!
    You need to edit those things in a .lua file, and that file is located at interface\addons\LiteStats\config.lua.
    Open that file in notepad, and if it is one big mess (it is for me in notepad, I use WordPad instead), try opening it in WordPad, word or any other text program.
    Search after the line "spec1fmt = "Haste: [spellhaste]% SP: [spellpower] Crit: [spellcrit]%", -- Spec #1 string" and edit it to "spec1fmt = "Haste: [rangedhaste]% AP: [ap] Crit: [rangedcrit]%", -- Spec #1 string"

And also do this for the next line; the "spec2fmt" line.

The difference between these lines are just if you're in your primary spec or your secondary spec.

To edit the fps, latency, memory usage, durability, money, clock and mail, you need to find each one of these in the same .lua file as above; the config.lua file.
    It might be a bit tricky, and if you want to move any of these, you just find the point that says "x_off" and "y_off" and change the coordinates yourself. This requires alot, i repeat ALOT, of "/rl"'s.

If you can't quite figure this one out, or you just give up getting the right coordinates, you should just install SLDT, but as it is a "minimalistic compilation", I just figured it'd be better with this extremely light-weighted addon instead!

The minimap is just Chinchilla, which can be configured by either typing "/Chinchilla" or by right-clicking on the minimap.
    FYI: to access the calendar, shift-click the clock.

Hope this may answer your questions, if not, feel free to reply again.

Could you please post the code for your wow.bat file?
    I would not like to be keylogged ^^,

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip
    Could you please post the code for your wow.bat file?
    I would not like to be keylogged ^^,
    Sure, it's:

Code:
    @echo off
    cd /d "C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft"
    start /high WoW.exe
    Just so you know, an admin approves every upload to wowinterface.com to make sure there's no keylogger/virus in it, so you can trust all downloads on that site

Make the actionbars and the minimap a little bit smaller. Like scale em down, and it's great.

That's only my taste ofc. Nice UI anyways
    - Trim

The UI looks nice, good job.

My only qualm with it though, is I'd hardly call it "minimalistic" =P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi
    The UI looks nice, good job.

My only qualm with it though, is I'd hardly call it "minimalistic" =P
    Well, alot of the addons are optional, as you can for example easily install much more lightweighted raid frames, but seeing as I often need to decurse, I wanted to use Grid. An example of lightweighted raidframes could be Caellian's raid frames, which I have just disabled.
    Same goes for addons like oRa, DBM and even Skada, but all of these addons are essential in how I play the game.
    If you were to uninstall Grid, oRa, DBM and Skada, you would be close to 1MB in memory usage, which is what I call a minimalistic UI.
    Thanks for the comment though

And UI's below 10MB is generally speaking a "minimalistic" UI aswell

Trying it out now, looks nice
    Great work ;D

Hmm, I have a problem, I have no idea how to set it to FRYSBOKS UI, I looked through the profiles on bartender but it isn't there.

(I am veeeeeery bad with computers so please explain it as simple as possible )

Is 'Tukui chat' an actual addon? I'd love to have my chat look like yours, but i've searched for Tukui chat and all i've found is just links to Tukz site and forum
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Very nice UI gonna test tonight ^^

"I once laughed so hard. I milked all over the floor."

Mooie <Angelic Outkasts> - EU-Dragonblight

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusduck
    Hmm, I have a problem, I have no idea how to set it to FRYSBOKS UI, I looked through the profiles on bartender but it isn't there.

Another guy had that same problem, and I have no clue what can cause this, so my best advice for you is to delete the Fonts, Interface and WTF folder from your WoW folder and extract them once again from my download. Do this and double-check you have done everything I write in the "Installation" section on this site.

Hope this works.

Quote Originally Posted by dulci5
    Is 'Tukui chat' an actual addon? I'd love to have my chat look like yours, but i've searched for Tukui chat and all i've found is just links to Tukz site and forum
    No, it is a part of Tukui v8, and as you can see if you go to "Interface\addons\Tukui\mods" it is the file called chat.lua.
    Additionally there's a folder called "Unused mods" which contains mods from the Tukui compilation that I have not used for my compilation, but all are lightweighted and very good made addons.

To configure the chats location, you must open the file called chat.lua, find the line "ChatFrame1:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", UIParent, 73, 60)" and edit the "73" and "60" to match the x- and y-coordinates you need.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Frysboks
    Another guy had that same problem, and I have no clue what can cause this, so my best advice for you is to delete the Fonts, Interface and WTF folder from your WoW folder and extract them once again from my download. Do this and double-check you have done everything I write in the "Installation" section on this site.

Hope this works.
    ok thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Frysboks
    Sure, it's:

Code:
    @echo off
    cd /d "C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft"
    start /high WoW.exe
    Just so you know, an admin approves every upload to wowinterface.com to make sure there's no keylogger/virus in it, so you can trust all downloads on that site
    Isn't that gonna be wrong for XP users?

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Isn't that gonna be wrong for XP users?
    I have never really used XP myself (jumped from 2000 to vista), so I wouldn't really know.
    All I can recommend then, is to get windows 7 for yourself!
    Thanks for pointing it out.

Deleted

I have a question, why not use Chatter so you can change the text justification to the right on your second chat box? Would look nicer, in my opinion.

Very good looking UI nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy
    I have a question, why not use Chatter so you can change the text justification to the right on your second chat box? Would look nicer, in my opinion.

Very good looking UI nonetheless.
    I actually tried that, but I didn't like how it came to look, and besides - everything I wanted was in TukUI's chat addon, but it also had the benefit that it's so minimalistic

Thanks for the kind comment

nice job looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusduck

I have same problem.Deleting WTF and interface but still dont work.