Thread: PowerAura

PowerAura

Hi all

I needed a addon to use with my shaman and mage, because there are a lot of things I dont notice when playing these two classes. MW and lightingshield on my shaman and missing brainfreeze and deep freeze on my mage.
    Some guys adviced Poweraura. So I got it and I have no clue at all how to set it up.
    I google for guides but only thing I could find where some really blurry youtube video's where Darth Vader is trying to tell me something :S.
    Some sites offered hunter codes which I just could import and that was enough. But could find any shaman codes.

Do you guys know any guides or maybe a site who has all kind of ready to use poweraura for every class.

Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Re: PowerAura

lots of good videos explaining it at youtube, like this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG29dQUcvJs

(only watched a few seconds)

It's not really difficult.

For your shammies MW procs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRtc6joRbo

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Indeed, it seems a bit overwhelming at first, but once you get it, it's one of the most versatile and useful addons for any class out there, imho. The options are pretty self-explanatory.

I have watched those youtube movies and I think the reason they didn't work was the caps that i didn't use. But I going to playaround a bit with it and hopelfully I got it to work as great as the second video.

Ty for you help guys

And if someone still knows a site with al kind of ready to use Powerauro setting which i only need to import it would be awesome then I dont have to make it for all of my alts :P
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Unless all your alts are the same class, you're gonna have to cause they all have different procs. Some you may want to see, some you may not care about. You'll find most of the stuff on there actually determines how the effect looks on your screen. If you're going for the most basic stuff, you put in the name of the buff/proc or whatever, and leave the default design. Select if you want it while resting/out of combat, in vehicle etc and that's about it.