Thread: blizzard answer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: blizzard answer

Quote Originally Posted by babuka
    You're right, rogues did indeed pull insane dps numbers after 3.3 and needed to be brought in line with the other pure dps classes. I play a rogue myself and I totally agree that a nerf was needed, but still, HfB is a very poorly designed talent and for a 51 pointer it's crap. I don't QQ about the recent nerfs either. We are still viable, we are still brought to raids and we still have the potential to top damage meters, it just takes some skill now to beat those dks doing really heavy dps. That's where the fun begins, isn't it?

Screenshot please... I consider myself very decently geared (see signature) but I've never seen my envenom crit for more than 16-17k with double berserk proc, ring proc and every buff available.
    I cant say that i agree with this, you still have same rotation as i recall. Just now, its 5% less (give or take).

Talking about 'skill to beat' DKS

Re: blizzard answer

Quote Originally Posted by gamarlon
    i have never played a rogue beyond level 20 and i dont want to get into the specifics of the current nerfs. all i want to know is...why do ppl have an issue with rogues doing 1000-2000 dps more than any other class when they are the only class in the game that brings ABSOLUTELY NO buffs to the raid
    They bring TotT which, if you used every time it is off CD, can be quite powerful in a raid. Especially when used on other rogues. Your average rogue does not take advantage of this ability, however.

I'm really not sure why so many rogues feel they are entitled to the #1 spot on the DPS charts. All four pure classes should be in line with each other, and clearly they are not.