World first 10 man putricide 1 shot?

( .) (. )

Re: World first 10 man putricide 1 shot?

you forgot the picture dude
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Deleted

oh ma gawd world 1st normal mode 1 shot

go away you twit. This is not the place to be stroking your epeen, realm forums are that way ---------->

Grats. I know most progression guilds did 10man to practice before they did 25, so 1shotting putricide on 10man without practicing is pretty impressive
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by uias
    It's a boss /w attempts
    This is the raid progress forums so i might as well ask?
    If you dnt have anything constructive to say pls go watch another re-run of baywatch.
    He's right though, regardless of how great you guys are and if this is a world first it's still 10 man as well which means nothing really. I mean if the boss hadn't been defeated yet that'd be on thing, but doing it with all attempts remaining doesn't mean so much. Especially when it's done days after countless videos have been posted of the fight.

err...i'm really just trying to find out if other people have also managed to 1 shot it.
    I for one think it's quite impressive and should've had it's achievement
    On the first week, without knowing the fight -regardless if it's 10 man or not :P
    Honestly? You're trying to claim you didn't know the fight at all and one shot it? I mean I know it's not that hard of a fight but seriously that's taking it a bit far.

Xtrmly srz bznz
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

15+ Year Old Account

You're not going to find out if anyone else 1-shot it on 10-man version because nobody cares. It's normal mode, and furthermore it's 10-man. Heck even Boube said himself he doesn't even post normal mode firsts in general, but the Putricide list was very short after the first day or two which means the boss had some degree of difficulty in 25. He didn't state a single first in 10-man.

I haven't even tried the fight yet and personally I don't care about it, either. So...
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

it's not like watching a video ensures a 1 shot? It helps,
    i'll grant you that but dude to the fights mechanics no video can really
    prepare someone for this..only practice.
    How exactly do you practice this and gain all the experience to one shot it without knowing the fight? Videos offer plenty of advise even if they're aren't strat videos, and strat videos completely tell you what to do and there's already plenty of those out as well. Look, I'm not claiming the fight is hard or anything, but you're obviously here just to stroke your e-peen trying to claim you guys had no clue about the fight while 1 shotting it and I'm calling BS, it's not THAT easy to walk into without knowledge of the fight.

someone lock this topic than. not getting anywhere.
    gl in future content to you raiders.

Hey man hats off to you. As for everyone else, quit being assholes. He did something that you scrub ass trolls could never do.

Deleted

ITT: ''world's firsts'' no-one gives a damn about.

World First Putricide killed with someone hitting /dance mid encounter.

Deleted

Or just dont say anything at all? Since you're not really qualified for it...go back to ulduar in the first week of 2010. -->

Hasslemoff's Recent Achievements
    10 ( 01-05-2010 )
    Crazy Cat Lady (25 player)Defeat Auriaya without destroying her Sanctum Sentries in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Heartbreaker (25 player)Defeat XT-002 Deconstructor after destroying his heart in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Stokin' the Furnace (25 player)Defeat Ignis the Furnace Master in 4 minutes in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Nuked from Orbit (25 player)Defeat Flame Leviathan with 3 Orbital Defense Systems active in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Orbital Bombardment (25 player)Defeat Flame Leviathan with 1 Orbital Defense System active in 25-player mode.
    oh grats well done you noticed I have some Uld 25 achievements recently, maybe it is because at the time of Ulduar coming out I was only just hitting 80 on this char and not properly raiding yet so therefore not having the chance to break into Uld hardmodes. So what if the guild im in has decided to go back to old content and try for the ironbound drakes, simply because we can. Atleast I dont come onto forums stroking my e-peen over a normal mode kill.

faggot

must feed moooore for the troll..

Quote Originally Posted by Idris
    Hey man hats off to you. As for everyone else, quit being assholes. He did something that you scrub ass trolls could never do.
    Lawl, first post. Either OP made a second account to defend himself, or its one of his 1337 guildmates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumon
    ITT: ''world's firsts'' no-one gives a damn about.
    Don't forget that without sentry totem raid bosses would often sneak up on us.

Quote Originally Posted by FightClub777
    Xtrmly srz bznz
    My thoughts exactly.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

It's a boss /w attempts
    This is the raid progress forums so i might as well ask?
    If you dnt have anything constructive to say pls go watch another re-run of baywatch.

Or just dont say anything at all? Since you're not really qualified for it...go back to ulduar in the first week of 2010. -->

Hasslemoff's Recent Achievements
    10 ( 01-05-2010 )
    Crazy Cat Lady (25 player)Defeat Auriaya without destroying her Sanctum Sentries in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Heartbreaker (25 player)Defeat XT-002 Deconstructor after destroying his heart in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Stokin' the Furnace (25 player)Defeat Ignis the Furnace Master in 4 minutes in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Nuked from Orbit (25 player)Defeat Flame Leviathan with 3 Orbital Defense Systems active in 25-player mode.
    10 ( 01-04-2010 )
    Orbital Bombardment (25 player)Defeat Flame Leviathan with 1 Orbital Defense System active in 25-player mode.
    Failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Failed.
    Thread Necromancy.
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.