Best trinkets for assassination

I have a big doubt. Today I have taken the Death's Verdict liv 245 and I want to use it instead of Mark of Supremacy (liv 245 with emblem of triumph) with the Herkmul War Token. But I have a doubt. Trying it with an heroic dummy I have done about 5.3k dps on a 2milions damage with the Death's Virdict and 5.6 with the Mark of Supremacy. I try to put some hit up (with the Death I have only 360 hit) using the t9 chest but I have the same result, so the hit isn't the problem.
    For you and with your experiense is better use the Death's Virdict only for Combat or atm Mark of Supremacy is better then Death's Virdict?

Sorry for my little bad english.

Re: Best trinkets for assassination

The expertise on mark is pretty sexy, yeah... Unfortunately, aldrianna's (sp?) spreadsheet can't take expertise into account properly, so it's hard to work out the total benefit (the trink + the gems you can use for other stuff instead of exp)... honestly, i'm not sure. i have filthy luck with trinks, i'm running with mark and *cough* greatness still... bukkaki war token (or whatever it's called) soon, though...

Spreadsheet shows war token and whispering fanged skull to be bis. WFS is 10 points above normal DC, heroic DC is second best while heroic WFS is first. It is strange, seeing DC gives static AP, but when procced adds 510, or 450 AP, totating 700ish. While WFS has crit, which may be bad as it can crit cap you, you get 1100 AP, 400 more than DC. In theory it makes sense since AP is better for poisons.

DC: 256*1 + 1/3 * [450* 1.93] = 526-541 EP

WSF: 131*1.73 + 1/3 * [1100*1] = 593,266 EP

(values from most recent spreadsheet)

Oh, and 83.33 Ag = 1% crit, so DC grants 5.4% on proc[more because of kings], WSF grants 2.85%, so WSF gets better when close to the critcap.

mark of supremacy is TERRIBLE. It's worse than pyrite infuser. Go with the war totem and death's choice and get your hit somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by xxdrew
    mark of supremacy is TERRIBLE. It's worse than pyrite infuser. Go with the war totem and death's choice and get your hit somewhere else.
    It's not terrible it's a good starter trinket tell you can get something better

But i would get tier ring and throwing weapon from badges before it tho...

Edit even then the throwing weapon from FoS is pretty decent.