Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Heroic instances nerf, Blue posts

I LOVE the easy dungeon system. It matches my day perfectly before work and or school. Wake up, turn on the pc and the game, start the LFD system (as dps ofc). Hit the shower make some breakfast, and that's usually 15-20 mins, then when I get back and sit in my chair, it pops up. It's perfect! Then do the dungeon that takes now 10mins. Again I love it!

No really, I don't see a big problem in them changing the old 5 man heroics, this far into the game. It really doesn't matter does it? It's easier triumph for what ever offspec you have, and alts. Overall it's a nice change, coz OK really is just has too damn much trash and isn't hard, but just annoying...

I just know that each time I got OK, I went..... *sigh* ...... And yeah own faction city's again! Iron Forge!

Anything that makes heroics go quicker is fine with me. Now change HoS so that we can do any one boss rather than having to do the Tribunal gauntlet.

I didn't mind the change to Warbringer, almost no PvE impact, but I really hope this Shield Slam change doesn't screw with my threat/dps. My Warrior tank already feels inadequate compared to Pally tanks on those fronts...

I don't normally like to be the guy that criticizes small, mostly harmless changes that Blizzard makes(go ahead and file this under 'people will complain about anything'), but I can't help but wonder why they would do this.

Its such a small amount of time.... time that is really the most stimulating parts of the dungeon. Its Blizzard admitting that most people are just grinding the heroics, not enjoying them, and while that's technically true, its not exactly a design philosophy I'd like Blizzard to adapt.... err well im probably exaggerating there...

The CoS change is totally different and very welcome of course, since that's a lot of time you spend not playing wow.
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dunsei_ed
    They forgot HoS!
    Heh, my thought too. But who know that's still coming. It all started with Oculus anyways...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

To all the people complaining about long queue.
    * Reroll tank for instant queue.
    * Reroll healer for 1-3min queue time.
    * Stay dps and stop complaining about queue time.
    * Don't use the feature at all and do it "the old way"

Pick one! :P
    -.-

"it maxes at behaving as if your shield block value is 2072 when your block value is actually 3160"

What the hell does that mean?
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    Bouibouille, the Cataclysm F&F Alpha begins today, not a single word have we heard from you. Can you leak some some pics + info?
    It's fake. There is no F&F Alpha.

This is the fake pic that was going around:

... and here's the original picture: click me

Deleted

Instance quickening is nice, but i wonder why HoS wasn't mentioned? That brann event takes FOREVER.

they are nerfing the easy instances.. why not lessen the time in VH hc, after every boss we need to wait 1.20min.. how about implementing a huge green button where we all jump on when we want next wave?

Other things to "nerf" to make runs quicker:

- number of Anub'arak submerges in AN
    - number of Ionar dissipates in HoL

It would take less than 30 secs to kill them in current raids gear, but the encounters last too long due to the mechanics...
    Putting submerges/dissipates on a timer instead of health percentage would fix that.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zahrae
    they are nerfing the easy instances.. why not lessen the time in VH hc, after every boss we need to wait 1.20min.. how about implementing a huge green button where we all jump on when we want next wave?
    Because ppl would fail immensly at the jumping on big green buttons part...

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    It's fake. There is no F&F Alpha.

This is the fake pic that was going around:
    The Fake Pic.

... and here's the original picture: click me
    Actually, I'm fairly sure that the picture was the only thing fake about that. AFAIK, Alpha still goes out tommorow.

And here's where I got that info

(Though, apparently, the all knowing all seeing Boubille disagrees with said info so... /noncommital)

The heroic changes are good, thanks blizz for this. The intro in CoS takes just as much time as the actual instance...

And I love that they won't make another sanctuary city in Cataclysm, Darnassus ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Lol nerfs D:

If you have a good tank, those "annoying" patrols in Old Kingdom are doable.
    Had groups where we sometimes pulled 2 groups by accident and lived through. It's not hard.
    It has less to do with a good tank and more to do with people doing their part in interrupting the Spell-Flingers.
    The vast majority of the times I've wiped in OK is because A) People are completely unaware of their surroundings and pull an additional group with another Spell-Flinger in it, and B) After I've used up my Bash and Feral Charge interrupting their 40k spell, the 3 DPS are, as usual, oblivious and simply ignore the spell being cast. The only reason it doesn't 1-shot me is because I have 43k unbuffed, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't 1-shot me when there are 2 of them and they both cast their spell one after another unhindered. There is nothing a tank or healer can do about that if they've already done all they can to make up for idiotic DPS.

In conclusion, stop ignoring spells you should interrupt because you're afraid your meter score will go down. Damage means nothing if you keep letting me die.

I even used Wind Shear in Heroic HoR. Only ran it successfully once though

Well, if they're planning to buff Conflag like that... I'd say the alternative that was formulated by a few people (myself, amongst others) here on MMO Champion, to buff Empowered Imp wasn't so bad really.

Concerns by a few people were with what effect Destro buffs might have on PvP. If anything, this Conflag buff definately will have an effect on PvP.

If they dont add another neutral city ppl will still hang around dalaran.
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577
    If they dont add another neutral city ppl will still hang around dalaran.
    Hell no. The only thing that is really good about dalaran is the fact that you have PORTALZ (zomg), nothing more.
    As we all know, capital cities will be rebuilt, so I'm pretty sure we get something similar there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    Oooooh, me likes the sound of this!

We will be roaming around in SW and Org like we do in Dala now and like we did in Shattrath in TBC, Less lag FTW! Nice job blizz !
    Except that the 'tech' which puts the strain on the Northrend server (namely: phasing), will also 'infect' (read: be implemented) on both old world continent servers.
    Thus we will still continue to all lag our arses off, but this time in good ol' Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth
    Other things to "nerf" to make runs quicker:

- number of Anub'arak submerges in AN
    - number of Ionar dissipates in HoL

It would take less than 30 secs to kill them in current raids gear, but the encounters last too long due to the mechanics...
    Putting submerges/dissipates on a timer instead of health percentage would fix that.
    Already nerfed that, now he dissipate only once