Best Professions for a Hunter

Hello,

I can't seem to find a chart showing the best professions for a hunter. So I ask you this hunters of the world, whats the best two professions I could choose without choosing JC or Engineering? My main have both these professions and I don't want to do them again, what other two professions would min/max for my hunter?

I know JC/BS is the best but I don't want JC so please give me the best without including JC or Engineering.

Thank you

Also, if you could give me the best two professions for a feral cat dps druid which dont include jc/engi or the ones you picked for the hunter

confusing i know ^=^

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Best Professions for a Hunter

BS, and either leatherworking or alchemy would prolly be best then (i suggest alchemy for the extra long flasks).
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    BS, and either leatherworking or alchemy would prolly be best then (i suggest alchemy for the extra long flasks).
    opps i meant the other way round

whats two best professions for a troll druid feral cat dps that don't include JC and ENGI

and after that whats best profs for a hunter without including the JC/ENGI and the druids professions, thank you

Only idiots choose a Profession because it gives 5 extra DPS. I bet Hunters would flock to Tailoring if it were buffed to do so.

Choose whats useful. I choose Engineering, because its Engineering, and I chose Alchemy because potions are useful.

15+ Year Old Account

OP: I believe this article will help you make an informed decision:

http://outdps.com/2009/07/24/hunter-professions/

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmaster
    OP: I believe this article will help you make an informed decision:

http://outdps.com/2009/07/24/hunter-professions/

so BS and Alch?
    i dont really know how to read that scartchpad properly

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RebornID
    so BS and Alch?
    i dont really know how to read that scartchpad properly
    Since you don't want jewelcrafting, the professions that are left over are just about equal dps, but yes, Alchemy seems to be the highest dps..plus a flask will last you for 2 hours instead of 1.

Alchemy 7272.74 dps <--yep highest
    Enchanting 7261.54 dps
    Inscription 7261.54 dps
    Leather Working 7261.54 dps
    Tailoring 7260.33 dps
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.