Yes, i know this is kind of a no-no but seeing as im in a relativelly small guild that has no other active rogues im left wondering is my dps is where it should be.
When the mutilate change came I got dual spec and tried it. It was quite awesome, but seeing as im stuck with badge gear mostly I cant find optimal Mutilate gear. In addition the Icecrown 5 mans are not working with me and the dagger offhand and combat ring refuse to drop me me

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...urfang&n=Ansul

That is me, yes I know im a Female Dwarf Rogue on a Flying Carpet. Im special.

My dps lies around 4-5k on non gimmick boss fights. Im the top dps in out guild most of the time but I am unsure if this is where i should be.
Some examples:

Lord Marrowgar: 4.4k dps
Anub 10 man : 5k dps
XT-002 25man : 7.5k dps
Malygos 25 before dragons: 6k dps (no lightnings)

I use Evis only. Most of the time i do a 2 points SnD followed by a 5 point Evis. Rinse and repeat.

I feel that maybe im doing something wrong with my rotation and that i should do more Cp's of SnD. But seeing as I raid only 2 days a week and the encounter change every time I cant find a line in my dps. I wonder if, for my gear lvl. This is accepteble dps, and if not. What am i doing wrong (Even though combat rogues are simple like hell this might be the case )

Cheers, Ansul