Deleted

nibelung vs abracadaver as an Ele Shammy

So, armory is fucked atm, but got nibelung, and after the dmg boost I'm still in doubt, since the survivabillity is random...

Char name is - Sah / saurfang EU

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49992 vs. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50966

So, yeah I lack haste so abracadaver would be optional, but I lose spellpower... Planned to enchant the abracadaver with 81spellpower to minimize the loss of spelldmg.

I'm aware that there's already been a discussion about nibelung, but that's before the boost. But is it still worth it? (try to see apart from the randomness, and I haven't planned to use the "use" on abracadaver either)

Sorry if there's any poor spelling or grammer, but raiding while typing atm :P

Any suggestions? thanks for reading

Re: nibelung vs abracadaver as an Ele Shammy

Excluding the fact that staves are crap for ele, i'd say Abracadaver would be slightly better

Deleted

Yeh I know, but would without a doubt have it over anything with mp5 on it. And since it was my only choice of weapons I could get, took it ^^

To be honest, you'd be better-served by taking the best caster shield you can find in the ICC 5-mans and the Quel'Delar quest line's one-handed caster mace as an ele shaman than with a staff.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    To be honest, you'd be better-served by taking the best caster shield you can find in the ICC 5-mans and the Quel'Delar quest line's one-handed caster mace as an ele shaman than with a staff.
    This.

Please don't raid ele with a staff, that's so Tempest keep Season 2 Gladiator
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)