Poll: If you could play Vanilla WoW again, which class would you play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Favorite Vanilla WoW class?

Title asks it all! If you could play Vanilla Wow again, or got the chance to play it (for non veterans), would you play the same class you did, or try something new, and why?

If it were my pick, I'd play a shaman in Vanilla. Something about them being good sounds appealing. :]

Edit : Wrong forum. Oops. Ah well >_>

Re: Favorite Vanilla WoW class?

Warrior because if I kept playing my shaman or paladin, people would just force us to heal.

Vanilla prot warriors! <3

Tanking was actually challenging back then.

Warlock. I started playing Warlock back in vanilla (2005) and didn't stop playing her as a main until I created my DK. And, I simply have too many fond memories of those vanilla days. From bounce fearing 10 furbolg at once to being part of the meatwall during the Princess Huhuran encounter (well, melee had been tardy in buffing their Nature Resistance, so, I was selected. I had something like 450 NR).

Priest since that is what i played in vanilla :P

Always has been and always will be the first class of choice -> Priest and of course holy

I play this class since begin Vanilla and its a paladin.

I loved holy in Vanilla, reckbomb fun aswell (Pity Blizzard nerfed it into the ground)

BC was alot of fun since they were the "Underdog"

Holy priest all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    I play this class since begin Vanilla and its a paladin.

I loved holy in Vanilla, reckbomb fun aswell (Pity Blizzard nerfed it into the ground)

BC was alot of fun since they were the "Underdog"
    Same, I just hated the fact that I was a healer by default.

I didn't play in Vanilla, but I now sorely wish I had. Back then, my brother and all his friends played (sometimes literally right next to me), but that was during my whole "WoW sucks" phase. So I ignored it to the best of my ability. I regret that now.

Anyways, I'd stick with playing a Mage. Mage is my favorite class.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    Warrior because if I kept playing my shaman or paladin, people would just force us to heal.
    My three favorite classes since Vanilla are the paladin, druid, and shaman. But even I agree with you. The life of a pre-BC hybrid class (before Blizzard expanded the definition of hybrid) was not a pretty one. "STFU and give me healz!" was the name of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc
    My three favorite classes since Vanilla are the paladin, druid, and shaman. But even I agree with you. The life of a pre-BC hybrid class (before Blizzard expanded the definition of hybrid) was not a pretty one. "STFU and give me healz!" was the name of the game.
    I remember the days when it was a crime to be a feral druid lol!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheRock
    I remember the days when it was a crime to be a feral druid lol!
    Do you remember when Pounce was the 31 point talent?

Still remember the good old days farming allys in BRD and Ironforge as a Arcane/fire mage :} Or oneshotting people at LHC, oh man good ol times :/

i just remember 5min blessings :'( so horrible

How long did seals used to last? 10 seconds?

30 sec and you had to re-seal after that xD seal twisting was cool when you could actually do it properly :P

Quote Originally Posted by skittles
    Vanilla prot warriors! <3

Tanking was actually challenging back then.
    Just wait till Cataclysm lol. People think its going to be a cake walk, but they will be sadly disappointed (or happy if your a good player) They are making both healing and tanking far more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Just wait till Cataclysm lol. People think its going to be a cake walk, but they will be sadly disappointed (or happy if your a good player) They are making both healing and tanking far more difficult.
    I pray this is true. I like being a good tank, I hate encountering bad ones.

Rogue all the way. You did only one thing, and that was kill, irregardless of PvE and PvP.
    PvP - 100-0 in less than 10 sec on all classes except warriors. Those you just ran away.
    PvE - Combat daggers rocked the world, always top dps, no competition.