Page 1 of 3
LastLast

World first 4/5 t10 ...?

Hello,

Sorry if it has been reported before. I know this is not a kill, but anyway, I tought I could share it here. Sorry again if I choose the wrong forum.

A player named Meej @ EU-Vol'Jin has 4/5 T10 set.
    Mathematically, it's impossible to have enough frost emblems at this time. If you did everything, and I mean EVERYTHING (5 emblems quest each week, 2 emblems daily, 2 emblems / icc boss in 10 and 25) you should have collected +/- 226 emblems right now.
    This player has: helm + shoulders + chest + legs: 95 + 60 + 95 + 95 = 345 emblems.

Apparently, since he is guildless and nobody have seen him on the realm before, and since the armory says: "12 Lord Marrowgar kills (Icecrown 25 player)." , this player is using the 3 days migration cooldown, and cleans icc twice a week on two different realms. A little more maths: 6 weeks, 2 migrations/week, 20€/migration: 2*20*6 = 240€ !
    Congrats to him, even if, in my opinion, the paid character transfer mechanic is badly exploited here.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...%27jin&cn=Meej
    Of course, this link could be dead in a couple of days... you know, the migration stuff...
    (and please forgive my english, I'm french)

Re: World first 4/5 t10 ...?

On patch day the LFG was glitched. You could keep getting frost emblems. (If I recall)

Deleted

Don't think your raids reset when you change realm (Didn't last time I transferred, had to wait a week to raid with my new guild), they might do when you change faction though. There was a bug that was exploited alot on the very first day of 3.3, I'm not sure if they removed the badges obtained in this way.

The random heroic was bugged like the first day or two and people were able to continue to get frost badges.

Ok, and what about "12 Lord Marrowgar kills (Icecrown 25 player)." , or "14 Lord Marrowgar kills (Icecrown 10 player).", etc... ?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pending
    On patch day the LFG was glitched. You could keep getting frost emblems. (If I recall)
    Quote Originally Posted by jswivel
    The random heroic was bugged like the first day or two and people were able to continue to get frost badges.
    the fact that it was bugged does not explain why this guy has killed lord marrowgar in 10 man 14 times already and 12 times on 25 man with similary statistics for other bosses. this guy did something that will probably get him banned if you ask me
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Seems like he/she is just exploiting realm/faction change.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

faction change resets it.

'Earned the feat of strength [Commander].' <---

Wow thats some cool shit, cost abit of coin thou. Good on him, prolly end up seeing it on Ebay soon...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-fe...%27jin&cn=Meej

shows when he kills each boss and how many times he did it.

edit: Up to 50 only though it does show he apparently earned his first emblem of frost on the 12th, meaning he is exploiting the transfer or faction change.

If you report him he will get a weeks ban and then gets to keep the gear I bet. Blizzard will love the fact he spent so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa
    faction change resets it.

'Earned the feat of strength [Commander].' <---
    What is that "feat of strength" ?

I did the Naxx raid daily twice this week. Once on Wednesday, once on Sunday. 10 badgers, thanks. Paying to migrate so many times just for tier 10 is a bit sad really?

WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Corgrash

If you report him he will get a weeks ban and then gets to keep the gear I bet. Blizzard will love the fact he spent so much money.
    I honestly don't think this is a banable offense. He didn't exploit ingame, he used a service blizzard implented, which everyone can use. I dare call it "Clever use of services". Anyone can do it, it's not something which is unknown either. If it wasn't allowed then why would Blizzard make PTC and PFC reset your raid IDs? Some guilds transfered to get another shot at Totgc25 the week it was open, and they werent banned.

Why should this guy?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Oshe
    10 badgers, thanks
    Not 10 badgers! I can barely cope with one, the angry little fuzz balls!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GUESSWHOIAM
    What is that "feat of strength" ?
    Before TBC you had to PVP just too much
    Insert Signiture here.

ive got word first defias set, wheres my cookie?

I love how people love to throw cash away on this game for stupid stuff.
    He couldn't just wait like everyone else? lol

I don't even see his armory anymore. Another transfer already?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

That's just moronic.
    Wasting senseless money for senseless e-gear before others.

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    That's just moronic.
    Wasting senseless money for senseless e-gear before others.
    You know, some people waste money for senseless cars, that they will never drive to their maximum or waste their money on senseless jewelery, that doesn't has any use other than looking good. Others waste that money on some pixels.

Everyone how he likes it.