Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: World first 4/5 t10 ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Betatron
    There are plenty of people who have 4/5 T10, you should have titled this post differently than "World First" and then asked how he could have possibly exploited game mechanics to get the gear.

Others have the 4/5 or more(Not too sure) by killing the bosses at the end of each wing
    Please word posts different
    Did you even bother checking when the OP made the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    Did you even bother checking when the OP made the thread?
    Oh wow, My bad OP. Thank you d3v
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie

how?

I mean without exploiting faction change.
    12 bosses in 10man = 24
    12 bosses in 25man = 24
    Toravon 10 and 25 = 4
    Weekly Raid*2 = 10
    Daily Heroic*7 = 14
    TOTAL = 76

I think the Lich King amy drop 3 Emblems? that increases the total to 78.

OP: [1] I Am 100% Sure you are not World First.
    [2] I Really hate Claims of being World First for stupid things.
    [3] If you even were world first, i would not congratulate you because of [2]

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamuss
    The OP never claimed to be the world first.
    Its my guess he was more bringing our attention to the fact someone had 4/5 T10 before it was possible in the "normal" way - and wanted an explanation.

12 bosses in 10man = 24
    12 bosses in 25man = 24
    Toravon 10 and 25 = 4
    Weekly Raid*2 = 10
    Daily Heroic*7 = 14
    TOTAL = 76

You made the effort of doing some math but not reading the post? /facepalm
    /brofist

12 bosses in 10man = 24
    12 bosses in 25man = 24
    Toravon 10 and 25 = 4
    Weekly Raid*2 = 10
    Daily Heroic*7 = 14
    TOTAL = 76

Did you, in anyway shape or form read the initial post, and note the date it was posted? Or did you feel the need to look big at someone's expense for no reason....

Quote Originally Posted by Woony
    You know, some people waste money for senseless cars, that they will never drive to their maximum or waste their money on senseless jewelery, that doesn't has any use other than looking good. Others waste that money on some pixels.

Everyone how he likes it.
    I don't know ... I still think It's different, those things are real and this isn't.

You do realize that all the money and time people spend on this game getting items, achievements, or whatever can easily be recreated by Blizzard with a couple of keystrokes? Makes you wonder why people spend so much time trying to 'accomplish' something in a video game.

You may look at it another way, but I look at it as basically just giving money away. You're paying Blizzard for something that isn't yours. Blizzard owns all your virtual items and characters. They're never yours and will never be yours, unlike 'real' items you could be getting.

I don't care what people do with their own money, I just find it ridiculous. Blizzard are geniuses for getting people all emotionally and financially wrapped up with their video game, I guess it applies to all MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Galeane
    Hello,

Sorry if it has been reported before. I know this is not a kill, but anyway, I tought I could share it here. Sorry again if I choose the wrong forum.

A player named Meej @ EU-Vol'Jin has 4/5 T10 set.
    Mathematically, it's impossible to have enough frost emblems at this time. If you did everything, and I mean EVERYTHING (5 emblems quest each week, 2 emblems daily, 2 emblems / icc boss in 10 and 25) you should have collected +/- 226 emblems right now.
    This player has: helm + shoulders + chest + legs: 95 + 60 + 95 + 95 = 345 emblems.

Apparently, since he is guildless and nobody have seen him on the realm before, and since the armory says: "12 Lord Marrowgar kills (Icecrown 25 player)." , this player is using the 3 days migration cooldown, and cleans icc twice a week on two different realms. A little more maths: 6 weeks, 2 migrations/week, 20€/migration: 2*20*6 = 240€ !
    Congrats to him, even if, in my opinion, the paid character transfer mechanic is badly exploited here.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...%27jin&cn=Meej
    Of course, this link could be dead in a couple of days... you know, the migration stuff...
    (and please forgive my english, I'm french)
    I did the exact same thing!!!I think i'm world second!!!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lls&cn=Roveros

Quote Originally Posted by Esrgoode
    Did you, in anyway shape or form read the initial post, and note the date it was posted? Or did you feel the need to look big at someone's expense for no reason....
    did YOU, in any way, shape or form, read the posts before the one you quoted and understood what led nostradamuss to do this math? no? then stop the arbitrary flames ffs.
    same gose to whyte. /facepalm right back to you guys.

gosh, some people just...
    ...just another dream within a dream...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr
    did YOU, in any way, shape or form, read the posts before the one you quoted and understood what led nostradamuss to do this math? no? then stop the arbitrary flames ffs.

And did YOU read what he said to the Op? Sorry but you really should read before you post.
    OT: Don't care about 4/5 T10 since I only need 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cazualcraft
    This is his new name: KAH
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rin+Tor&cn=Kah

He is well known among french servers now.
    He runs PuG raids, ninja all the loot then transfer / faction change.
    He told on the forums that he isn't paying anything for that because he knows some people...
    He is actually very proud of all this ninja-looting -_-"
    Whatever, he is just a bastard exploiting a game's mechanic.
    Move on.
    What's his current name? This guy should seriously seek mental help.

Def not world first. look @ all the people in the world first kills, they all have 4/5 t10

also browse the server Blackrock-US. plenty of ppl there have it too

Guys you need to read the date of the first post.

January 15th.

The guy he is talking about got emblems more quickly by faction transferring repeatedly to reset id's apparently.

As of Feb 6th I am sure many many people have 4pce, but there were much fewer bosses available when this person got their 4pce. OP was mostly wondering how this was done so fast.

Just because a post ends up on the most recent comments list does not mean it was started today.

As Firebane said, you don't fare any better in this I'm afraid :/
    Nice try though!
    /brofist

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte
    As Firebane said, you don't fare any better in this I'm afraid :/
    Nice try though!
    `

omg. you just don't get it, do you?

i HAVE read the op and all the rest of this thread. but i unlike you, i'm able to follow it.

op states the 4/5 t10 thing. another person sais he doesnt care because it's easy to get 70 emblems a week by now
    (even though that's quite some time after the thread was made, it's still a valid opinion).
    another person asks how to make those 70 emblems a week.
    a third person answers that question with a little math.
    you flame that third person because you fail to fully see whats going on.
    now who is the dumbass in this story?
    ...just another dream within a dream...

12 bosses in 10man = 24
    12 bosses in 25man = 24
    Toravon 10 and 25 = 4
    Weekly Raid*2 = 10
    Daily Heroic*7 = 14
    TOTAL = 76

sir you fail at math... there is 3 weekly raid quests.. 1 in 10 man and 1 in 25 man and the standard random raid one

`

omg. you just don't get it, do you?

i HAVE read the op and all the rest of this thread. but i unlike you, i'm able to follow it.

op states the 4/5 t10 thing. another person sais he doesnt care because it's easy to get 70 emblems a week by now
    (even though that's quite some time after the thread was made, it's still a valid opinion).
    another person asks how to make those 70 emblems a week.
    a third person answers that question with a little math.
    you flame that third person because you fail to fully see whats going on.
    now who is the dumbass in this story?
    Geez. Just because you catastrophically fail to realize you're in the woods here, I'mma make it clear for ya alrite, just hang tight!

Quote Originally Posted by Galeane

A player named Meej @ EU-Vol'Jin has 4/5 T10 set.
    This player has: helm + shoulders + chest + legs: 95 + 60 + 95 + 95 = 345 emblems.

Apparently, since he is guildless and nobody have seen him on the realm before, and since the armory says: "12 Lord Marrowgar kills (Icecrown 25 player)." , this player is using the 3 days migration cooldown, and cleans icc twice a week on two different realms. A little more maths: 6 weeks, 2 migrations/week, 20€/migration: 2*20*6 = 240€ !
    Congrats to him, even if, in my opinion, the paid character transfer mechanic is badly exploited here.
    See the pattern? OP never claimed to be the person in question.

Now next time you go on answering to peoples threads, I do recommend reading them first.
    /brofist

15+ Year Old Account

My lord, the amount of idiots in this thread is overwhelming. The OP was just pointing out someone had 4/5 t10 already on January 15th, which is close to a month ago. He obviously did it by multiple faction/server transfers, and that's what the thread is about, not about how many badges you can get per week now.

But do carry on insulting eachother, imma gonna getsa some popcorn!

Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk
    Def not world first. look @ all the people in the world first kills, they all have 4/5 t10

also browse the server Blackrock-US. plenty of ppl there have it too
    I was afraid we were going to make it a whole page without someone informing the OP that they weren't a world first without actually looking at the OP or the date of said OP. It's on the front page so obviously the original post was made today right? Not just the most recent post.