Darkmoon Card: Death vs Abyssal Rune

According to rawr abyssal rune is better. However, DMC: Death accounts for usually about 5% of my
    damage according to recount. Not sure which one to use. Thanks.

Re: Darkmoon Card: Death vs Abyssal Rune

rune

Abyssal is better. Leave DMCeath for Rogues and Unholy DKs who are just barely starting to PVP. That's all it's good for really.

Ok well I normally follow rawr blindly but just wanted to make sure
    THANKS

Honestly go to a dummy. Go hard for 2 minutes, and see how much damage it does. Then switch trinkets. Just check overall damage done. If you do this test a couple of times then it should be clear. If its not, then it probably doesn't really matter.

And RAWR does not always tells you the best(I can still remember it telling me to go haste in 3.1 over crit).Go check shadowpriest.com they are the ones who know the best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by supa
    Honestly go to a dummy. Go hard for 2 minutes, and see how much damage it does. Then switch trinkets. Just check overall damage done. If you do this test a couple of times then it should be clear. If its not, then it probably doesn't really matter.
    2 mins isn't near enough. Something like 30 mins - 1 hour will give much more accurate info.