Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizz Ninja Nerfed Heroic 25 man Anub

We put in a few attempts on togc 25 man anub this week and noticed they cut at least 5 seconds off during the chase phase which means you can now get away with 2 pally's doing BoP or none at all if you got good kiters. Anyone else notice this?

Re: Blizz Ninja Nerfed Heroic 25 man Anub

confirmed.. 2nd week in a row that anub p2 is shorter.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh noes old content has been nerfed! Brb killing self.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys
    THIS.

Phase 2 was hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrstlol
    Phase 2 was hard?
    Yeah man, phase 2 was always the real nutcrusher. Movement is rough on a body.

I thought everyone used 2 pallies and maximized kiting and the third person just ran like hell for a few seconds...
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Blizzard ninja nerf every boss. They have done since Vanilla.

Gz on finding this one though.
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    I thought everyone used 2 pallies and maximized kiting and the third person just ran like hell for a few seconds...
    we had 4 pallies and used all 4.. now it doesn't matter. I was merely just posting my experience with a change to the dungeon.. All the other replies are so full of fail i guess i should have just kept this change to myself.

wow..

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrstlol
    Phase 2 was hard?
    Obviously it is for some people..

http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Cru...m/Anub%27arak/

3.8% success rate on heroic 25 man anub still. stats speak for themselves.

now please, keep your fail comments to yourself. mmk

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    Obviously it is for some people..

http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Cru...m/Anub%27arak/

3.8% success rate on heroic 25 man anub still. stats speak for themselves.

now please, keep your fail comments to yourself. mmk
    Because P2 is P3, amirite?

P2 was always easy, or at least, easy in comparison to the other phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost
    Because P2 is P3, amirite?

P2 was always easy, or at least, easy in comparison to the other phases.
    p3 isn't that hard.. most guilds once they reach p3 without fail on p2 are in the success side of the encounter.

p2 relies on 25 people not cocking it up.. p3 relies on what, 5? or 6?

still, whats your point of commenting on a thread with your nonsense? i guess its just maint Tuesday bringing out the fail trolls.

P2 is more important than p3. Though5 seconds off kite time is really nothing. That isn't going to help you put ice in the right spot.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    P2 is more important than p3. Though5 seconds off kite time is really nothing. That isn't going to help you put ice in the right spot.
    If you go with 2 tanks, it gives you an extra ice patch and two extra bops having 10 seconds shaved off p2 like that.. a big nerf if you ask me i'm in NO WAY complaining, the fight still has a lot of bugs and rng.. if there is any lag at all then things get goofy for everyone but this helps smooth that out big time if you ask me.

I didn't know if it was just another bug or freak accident but week 2 seems to have the same reduced p2 chase time. thats all i wanted to confirm. thanks!

the fight still has a lot of bugs
    I was actually going to have a serious response to this, but I find the irony too hilarious to not point out.

That being said, no, the fight is pretty much glitch-free.

Quote Originally Posted by Zleepnir
    I was actually going to have a serious response to this, but I find the irony too hilarious to not point out.

That being said, no, the fight is pretty much glitch-free.
    glitch free? haha.. seriously you jest..

TOGC is still a lag fest compared to even ICC or Ulduar - DC's are rampant even amongst players that never DC anywhere else. If people are experiencing ANY lag whatsoever then anub will jump targets. One week you can blink and break an ice patch no prob, the next week he will change a target.. one week you can go kitty and sprint and kite anub and the next it will break aggro and chase and sometimes he just decides to chase everyone or have two people targeted or what have you.

Obviously you don't spend much time on this encounter. he's beatable, but lots of bugs even to this day.

Obviously you don't spend much time on this encounter. he's beatable, but lots of bugs even to this day.
    You're replying to a grand crusader. On a more relvant note, I can't see why blizzard would nerf the encounter in this way. There are things about it that are potentially challenging but I never thought that p2 was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    You're replying to a grand crusader. On a more relvant note, I can't see why blizzard would nerf the encounter in this way. There are things about it that are potentially challenging but I never thought that p2 was one of them.
    I made a post about how i noticed the encounter was nerfed, that is all i did. Everyone else chimed in and said how that was good or bad. I merely posted the advantages that can now be had because of this nerf.

Whether or not people have a better server with less bugs, less lag, less dcs is irrelevant. The simple fact of the matter is its funny how people come in and try and rip me apart for posting a simple observation that has been confirmed beyond a goofy chance encounter (which happens a lot on anub)

Also, to claim the anub encounter is bug free is laughable - regardless if you have cleared it or not. The encounter has so many goofy bugs its sometimes a miracle if you have a week that you don't experience at least one. ICC has fewer glitches and its brand spankin new!

I've verified my observation, if people want to add their retarded claims beyond that, that is their prerogative.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys
    You won't be back if you kill yourself :-\

I was actually replying to the "Obviously you don't spend much time on this encounter" part.