Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Crimson Halls unlocks, Addons, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    The limited attempts force you to actually play properly instead of bashing against it till you get lucky. I'm guessing you don't like it cause you can't do the first?
    your guess is poor just like your reading skills probably. my guild has killed putricide and my objection is that 10 attempts for a challenging 25man boss are too few especially when you have to deal with blizzard's poor servers.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor

Edit : Just thought about comparing the raid content between vanilla-TBC-WotLK in terms of different bosses. Let's see :

Vanilla : MC-10 + BWL-8 + AQ40-9 + AQ20-6 + ZG-10 + Nax-15 + Onyxia-1 + 5 outdoor (3 emeralds - kazzak -azuregos) = 64 different bosses

TBC : Karazhan-12 + Gruul's lair-2 + Magtheridon-1 + ZA-6 + TK-4 + SSC-6 + Hyjal-5 + BT-9 + Sunwell-6 + 2 outdoor (doomwalker - kazzak) = 53 different bosses

WotLK : Nax (no new bosses here),Onyxia (nothing new either), VoA-3 + OS-1 + eye of eternity-1 + Ulduar-14 + ToC-5 + ICC-12 = 36 different bosses

Conclusion : In wotlk we got great improvements for all classes and specs, the game interface evolved and with tools like the dungeon finder, the dual spec etc it became a joy to see and play. However, despite having all those great improvements and tools at our disposal, we have nothing to use them on. Content is significantly less than before and much easier. The word "challenge" has been eliminated from WoW's vocabulary. Lets's hope that Cataclysm will be better.
    Agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon
    Still no word on a fix for Rotface10's infection rate :-(

Unless you overgear the encounter its very very difficult, it is insanely tuned.
    lol we killed the 7 bosses on 10men in less then 2 hours the week after its release, and it took us only 2-3 wipes on the professor. I don't know what you mean by overgeared but if every person in the raid knows its class and knows the tactics for every boss, then you will see you are not right. You can imagine none of us had more then 1 or 2 items lvl 264...

Damn it Spring 2011 is such a long time away for The Old Republic. Guess WoW will have to keep me busy till then. Also best wishes Keydar

Pewpewirule.

Seriously though, MMO-report keep it coming for us lazy bastards that can't be arsed to google it ourselves.

do you need to kill Deathbringer Saurfang every time to get in to the next wing or only once ??

sry for the noob question

Yes, DBS is like a gate to the inner part which then branches off.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    15 tries shared between both prof and the new end one, how kind blizz.
    1 shot professor and you win
    Stop standing in fire...

Thanks for all the love! We love getting direct feedback from you guys, especially considering you're the people we make this show for.

Also, thanks to the MMO Champion staff for embedding our show again this week! You guys are awesome!

Edit : Just thought about comparing the raid content between vanilla-TBC-WotLK in terms of different bosses. Let's see :

Vanilla : MC-10 + BWL-8 + AQ40-9 + AQ20-6 + ZG-10 + Nax-15 + Onyxia-1 + 5 outdoor (3 emeralds - kazzak -azuregos) = 64 different bosses

TBC : Karazhan-12 + Gruul's lair-2 + Magtheridon-1 + ZA-6 + TK-4 + SSC-6 + Hyjal-5 + BT-9 + Sunwell-6 + 2 outdoor (doomwalker - kazzak) = 53 different bosses

WotLK : Nax (no new bosses here),Onyxia (nothing new either), VoA-3 + OS-1 + eye of eternity-1 + Ulduar-14 + ToC-5 + ICC-12 = 36 different bosses

Concerning armors in Vanilla we got 3 different tiers, in TBC 3 different tiers and in WoTLK 2 and a half since t9 wasnt designed for each class seperately which means less variety for us and less work for the developers.

Conclusion : In wotlk we got great improvements for all classes and specs, the game interface evolved and with tools like the dungeon finder, the dual spec etc it became a joy to see and play. However, despite having all those great improvements and tools at our disposal, we have nothing to use them on. Content is significantly less than before and much easier. The word "challenge" has been eliminated from WoW's vocabulary. Lets's hope that Cataclysm will be better.
    Yes, because bosses like Golemagg and Sulfuron were totally well-designed, engaging boss fights that Blizzard clearly put a lot of thought into.

EDIT: RE: t9, you'll disparage Blizzard for sharing armor designs across similar classes, but ignore different armor designs for the factions, as well as ignoring the fact that weapon designs are way, way ahead of anything they've produced in the past? Disingenuous post is disingenuous.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor
    10 man content is a joke. pure joke. go try putricide in 25 man and come back here again. Ofc he's a joke in 25man too but the limitation of 10 tries is just a poor way to extend the already poor content.
    I found this pretty humorous.

"10 man is a joke herpaderp. Go try 25 Putricide. I mean, it's a joke too, but 10 attempts suck and the content sucks"

I find it pretty funny that your point is to whine about their poor tactics creating and extending content, and you didn't make any mention of the tiered wings and hardmodes being delayed release (at least there, where you cried about it), and instead whined about "joke encounters I'm too terrible to down". Hah.

To summarize your post:
    "Hey guys, I've hated the content from Naxx till now. This game sucks. Blizzard sucks. But since my life contains nothing of substance, let me whine about (on a non official board, ie: giving no criticism or suggestion, just crying) how much it personally offends me that this video game I voluntarily play, pay for, and support Blizzard with everytime I hit Accept, sucks so much. And after watching Blizzard systematically nerf the game for casuals for the last 3 years, I'm hoping Cataclysm will change that!"

In conclusion, you're a thick headed twit that needs to control his addiction to a video game. Get over the fact that this game was intended to be designed for, and is continued to be designed for the average player. The fact that you can't kill this "joke boss" in less than 10 attempts (you've had 20 now total, 10(15?) more tonight), just goes to show you are one of those average players anyway. Stop your crying.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05

"10 man is a joke herpaderp. Go try 25 Putricide. I mean, it's a joke too, but 10 attempts suck and the content sucks"

I find it pretty funny that your point is to whine about their poor tactics creating and extending content, and you didn't make any mention of the tiered wings and hardmodes being delayed release (at least there, where you cried about it), and instead whined about "joke encounters I'm too terrible to down". Hah.

To summarize your post:
    "Hey guys, I've hated the content from Naxx till now. This game sucks. Blizzard sucks. But since my life contains nothing of substance, let me whine about (on a non official board, ie: giving no criticism or suggestion, just crying) how much it personally offends me that this video game I voluntarily play, pay for, and support Blizzard with everytime I hit Accept, sucks so much. And after watching Blizzard systematically nerf the game for casuals for the last 3 years, I'm hoping Cataclysm will change that!"

In conclusion, you're a thick headed twit that needs to control his addiction to a video game. Get over the fact that this game was intended to be designed for, and is continued to be designed for the average player. The fact that you can't kill this "joke boss" in less than 10 attempts (you've had 20 now total, 10(15?) more tonight), just goes to show you are one of those average players anyway. Stop your crying.
    this

Was the Ashen Verdict strength ring added today? They said the "next minor update" and I'm not sure if adding a new wing qualifies.

The mmo Report was AMAZING. When he mentioned trolls i laughed so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05

To summarize your post:

Ok let me summarize your post

" Hey guys, i'm a troll who cant read other people's posts and says things that are illogical and contradict the common sense. Also i never complain about anything even if it needs improvement"

In conclusion your a retarded nub that has iq lower than a chicken and your absolute enjoyment in your pathetic little life is to try to insult people through the internet. Gratz you're one of those awesome players that are full t9 etc. Go on with your trolling you've earned it after all

hello kitty island adventure! omg!
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

So about that... Crimson Halls isn't unlocked. Just cleared out the 7 available bosses (entrance and unholy wing), and Crimson Halls isn't available. Saurfang is still saying that it opens 13 days after the first. Guess he's lying and we'll get it next week?
    Tehm whos bare durids, can B 4 tank
    Armory | Accounting

According to WoW Progress, Adept has already killed Lana'thel.

Well we put tickets in, will see what the GMs say.
    Tehm whos bare durids, can B 4 tank
    Armory | Accounting

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]According to WoW Progress, Adept has already killed Lana'thel.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

confirmed