Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Crimson Halls unlocks, Addons, Comics

Changes to PPM procs
    Anyone know if this affectes the Nibelong staff in any way?
    or is it only old things with internal cooldown ?

I got Nibelung for my elemental shaman, and has been quite sad to find that is procs verry sedom for me since I have long casting time on my spells and it seemed to be the only proc thing that just had a low ( 1%) proc chance and no internal cooldown.

But does anyone know if this change has any effect on that item?

I <3 verbally eviscerating fellow players for simple in-game mistakes.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

You know you've hit rock bottom when you use a cellphone game inside WoW to avoid farming shit for raids.

Raise your hand if you've hit rock bottom too!

*Raises hand*

PPM change nerfs the abomination in a jar T_T

PPM change nerf every proc in game basically. Well at least for melee, I don't think anything changed for casters.

Still no word on a fix for Rotface10's infection rate :-(

Unless you overgear the encounter its very very difficult, it is insanely tuned.

Haha @ Keydar and the kid crying in the background :P

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon
    Still no word on a fix for Rotface10's infection rate :-(

Unless you overgear the encounter its very very difficult, it is insanely tuned.
    Very very difficult? We managed it with people in 232-251 and a not so good (No demo/elemental, no moonkin etc.) setup after a few nights of wiping.

It's all about high dps and ooze control.

I'm curious what these PPM changes will do....

Quote Originally Posted by Lathspell
    Very very difficult? We managed it with people in 232-251 and a not so good (No demo/elemental, no moonkin etc.) setup after a few nights of wiping.

It's all about high dps and ooze control.
    It's also helpful if you avoid 3-healing the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Of course, I won't be responsible if you play that DURING the instance.
    In b4 DPSers saying its awesome to play it while you autohit-semi-afk a random dungeon and get carried by others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    In TBC Casual's had their raids, and Hardcores had thiers.
    Casuals could progress in Kara, Mag, Gruul and some might have gotten to SCC and TK.
    The hardcores had BT and Sunwell. But don't forget! Alot of hardcores claims Kara to be the best raid instance in the game ever made, so why you wanna go BT?
    "Casuals had their raids, Hardcores had thiers, just because they are harder, it must not mean they are more fun.

Deleted

Really liked the mmo-report. Keep that coming

Hrmm... wanna see how they have changed the PPM ingame.

Edit: Bwahahaha @Miji.

10+ Year Old Account

Will we be able to attempt the first boss in 3rd wing even if we didn't cleared the 2nd wing? I mean, my guild haven't killed Professor Putricide (We're working on him) and if we don't kill him those 15 attempts we won't do anything else or we can do the first boss of 3rd wing? I mean, when I say "do the first boss" I mean attempt him. Basicly if we don't kill Putricide, blood princes should be harder I think.

Thanks.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted

Casey is getting more comfortable it seems. I think G4 needs to invest in a proper bluescreen and up the production values a bit. There are affordable options and professional looking sfx aint that hard to make these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait
    Will we be able to attempt the first boss in 3rd wing even if we didn't cleared the 2nd wing? I mean, my guild haven't killed Professor Putricide (We're working on him) and if we don't kill him those 15 attempts we won't do anything else or we can do the first boss of 3rd wing? I mean, when I say "do the first boss" I mean attempt him. Basicly if we don't kill Putricide, blood princes should be harder I think.

Thanks.
    The bosses arent linked to each other so yes, you can attempt the third wing without killing Putricide.

MMO Report was great haha

A big THANKS from all us Raid Leaders on providing our raiders with more methods to not pay attention and listen.

I remember back when Ulduar was released we were talking tactics and positioning on Razorscale only to suddenly find a 'NEW PEGGLE HIGH SCORE: <INSERT NUMBER HERE>' message pop up from a guild member who wasn't paying attention. He was swiftly removed from both the raid and the guild.

Thanks again.

Soon we'll see everyone autoattacking boss to play.

Splitting hairs here but...

Rotface Festergut
    |__________|
    |
    Putricide

:C
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Quote Originally Posted by Kadence
    A big THANKS from all us Raid Leaders on providing our raiders with more methods to not pay attention and listen.

I remember back when Ulduar was released we were talking tactics and positioning on Razorscale only to suddenly find a 'NEW PEGGLE HIGH SCORE: <INSERT NUMBER HERE>' message pop up from a guild member who wasn't paying attention. He was swiftly removed from both the raid and the guild.

Thanks again.
    You needed to explain tactics and positioning on Razorscale?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAAAA

I think you should kick all your members and start fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait

Thanks.
    Already mentioned that you can attempt Blood Princes w/o touching the other wing, but I'm not sure I agree with thinking they'll be harder than Putricide. CBA to find it, but the blue post said that the final boss of each wing would be a step up, or harder than the bosses before it. This may mean Lana'Thel > Putricide > Blood Princes > Fest/Rot etc.

Also, enjoyed the MMO Report, keep em coming!

I really like the MMO-Report. Please keep posting it! I'll forget to go watch it on their site unless it's posted here lol.