Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Crimson Halls unlocks, Addons, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Wubby
    I really like the MMO-Report. Please keep posting it! I'll forget to go watch it on their site unless it's posted here lol.

same here please do post
    world of warcraft forum

8. Re: Extended Maintenance 4.0.1 Release - 10/1 10/11/2010 02:27:55 PM PDT
    Pfft. I'll believe it when MMO-C says it's true.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor
    Ok let me summarize your post

" Hey guys, i'm a troll who cant read other people's posts and says things that are illogical and contradict the common sense. Also i never complain about anything even if it needs improvement"

In conclusion your a retarded nub that has iq lower than a chicken and your absolute enjoyment in your pathetic little life is to try to insult people through the internet. Gratz you're one of those awesome players that are full t9 etc. Go on with your trolling you've earned it after all
    He actually summarized your post perfectly!
    And you're just making youself look even more bad by keep sprewing out your shit here.
    You allready lost this discussion when you posted your QQ about how sucky this game is, and how they need to improve it. If you are serious about your crap, then go to the official forums, and post it there.
    Also, if you think the game is so crappy, then quit playing, no one is forcing you to play it... it's just a game.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Is it just me or do the blood princes look badass together like that? i wish i was in a good raiding guild that was able to do this.
    naruto, bleach,one piece, toriko, beelezebub, jojos bizarre adventure, uzumaki , shingeki no kyojin, historys strongest disciple, katekyo hitman reborn, the breaker, veritas, gantz, dgrayman, claymore, fairy tail, kekkaishi, cage of eden, magi, hajime no ippo, kuroko no basuke, gamaran, eyeshield, hunter x hunter, noblesse, defense devil, blue exorcist, deadman wonderland, hungry joker, fist of the blue sky, terraformars, psyren, tough, soul eater, saint seiya

Quote Originally Posted by Garnik
    He actually summarized your post perfectly!
    And you're just making youself look even more bad by keep sprewing out your shit here.
    You allready lost this discussion when you posted your QQ about how sucky this game is, and how they need to improve it. If you are serious about your crap, then go to the official forums, and post it there.
    Also, if you think the game is so crappy, then quit playing, no one is forcing you to play it... it's just a game.
    So in your opinion there is nothing wrong with the current wow content and you're totally satisfied by doing the same old instances again and again for months.
    You also think that writing about this specific problem (lack of raiding content) means i believe that the whole game sucks.
    On top of that you try to tell me what to do, where to post my comments and you close with a laughable comment like "Also, if you think the game is so crappy, then quit playing, no one is forcing you to play it".
    Plz answer this question : Are you for real? Do you ever use your brain before saying - writing something?
    Ofc it's my mistake that i bother to answer to someone like you who cant even grasp the meaning of words like forum, discussion, opinion etc. so i'll stop it. It's as pointless as trying to make a conversation with a brick.

Nienor, it's good that you're stopping. Your head was getting so big you just might have exploded.

By the way, can anyone else point me to a game and/or development team that provides the kind of content and updates in a video game that people like Nienor are looking for?

I think naxx at the start of WotLK was quite new for a lot of people. I doub't many have seen the old one @ 60. We've gotten alot of new people in WoW.
    And gz u can clear the 7 bosses in a hour or 2. We haven't killed Putricide yet. I do not find him a joke. Sux to be me? No. Tailored to my kind of playing, and for most of the wow people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidone
    I think naxx at the start of WotLK was quite new for a lot of people. I doub't many have seen the old one @ 60. We've gotten alot of new people in WoW.
    And gz u can clear the 7 bosses in a hour or 2. We haven't killed Putricide yet. I do not find him a joke. Sux to be me? No. Tailored to my kind of playing, and for most of the wow people.
    more like 99% of the playerbase hasn't seen 60 naxx. IMO, It was new content.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by Charsi
    According to WoW Progress, Adept has already killed Lana'thel.
    And... there are no crimson halls on malfurion. Bye bye former top 50 ranking.... /sigh blizzard

Nienor was intertaining.

Blood Queen Lana'thel is hot. I'd hit it.

Get better Keydar!!!!!

I also waiting for Queen Lana'thel.. :-X

Hmmm? I'm really excited for the updates and new bosses.. me and my guildmates better guild up preparation of the upcoming bosses.
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide