Balance - Tribute to Immortality - EU 2nd / Alliance first

Doing it on Lag Batol is the real achievement !

Visit our website for more info about Balancians !
    http://balance-guild.eu/

- Dark

Re: Balance - Tribute to Immortality - EU 2nd / Alliance first

isnt doing old achies when new tier comes like, prevents you from posting world x's
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    isnt doing old achies when new tier comes like, prevents you from posting world x's
    Good Question , answer in the thread title which hard to find

EU 2nd / Alliance first

Quote Originally Posted by darkwingz
    Good Question , answer in the thread title which hard to find
    Perhaps you missed the part where this is for EU 1sts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

gratz Balance!! this is still quite an achievment.

Congratz Balance, well done!

;D

well done balance
    i know that Gnome Darkesty carried you, but still its an epic achiv.

congratulations on achieving this ;D
    Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Salomo

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

You bastards, you have to go us a chance

Anyhow, grats

EDIT: It is in NO way alliance first.

http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier9_25.ach

Only 1 guild out of 4 guilds that have done Immortality are hordes. It's alliance 3rd, but yes, EU 2nd.

EU ally 1st 8)

Quote Originally Posted by NameQ
    EU ally 1st 8)

^

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Yes, it's true, we have migrated so don't be alarmed if you find yourselves guildless, or the guild master of Gief epix. We have migrated to the new, and not to mention wonderful server Grim Batol. At 03:00 clock monday morning, migrates were opened. Balancians arrived first at Grim Batol and were greeted warmly by the inhabitants of the server, the Burning Legion refugees, which like us, escaped the horrible lag and queues of their old server. Although we have only been playing for a few hours, the server seems highly stable and even the Tugas seem to have good latency, or -err- better latency.

Grim Batol forums have already been taken over by Burning Blade immigrants and some quality drama has already started.

Balance wasn't the only guild which migrated, but fine guilds such as Royal Blood, Refusion, Gief Epix, Ephorate, Brutality, Soul Sworn Seven, "BB is empty lolol" and "Lazergunz pewpew" also migrated.
    Even though the server is stable, there has already formed a 400 man queue, which delayed our plans to finish Blackwing lair for the second time this week, for all instance cooldowns vanished when we migrated.

Look forward to see you at our new home, Grim Batol.

I took this off ur website and u clearly have changed ur opinion

Insert Signiture here.

really impressive, congratz
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble
    Yes, it's true, we have migrated so don't be alarmed if you find yourselves guildless, or the guild master of Gief epix. We have migrated to the new, and not to mention wonderful server Grim Batol. At 03:00 clock monday morning, migrates were opened. Balancians arrived first at Grim Batol and were greeted warmly by the inhabitants of the server, the Burning Legion refugees, which like us, escaped the horrible lag and queues of their old server. Although we have only been playing for a few hours, the server seems highly stable and even the Tugas seem to have good latency, or -err- better latency.

Grim Batol forums have already been taken over by Burning Blade immigrants and some quality drama has already started.

Balance wasn't the only guild which migrated, but fine guilds such as Royal Blood, Refusion, Gief Epix, Ephorate, Brutality, Soul Sworn Seven, "BB is empty lolol" and "Lazergunz pewpew" also migrated.
    Even though the server is stable, there has already formed a 400 man queue, which delayed our plans to finish Blackwing lair for the second time this week, for all instance cooldowns vanished when we migrated.

Look forward to see you at our new home, Grim Batol.

I took this off ur website and u clearly have changed ur opinion

That was like... 4 years old? I remember because I was playing a paladin in Gryphon Aviators/Soulbound Heroes at that time. And we migrated from Burning Blade too.
    Trust me, Grim Batol was 100 times better at that time. How could you see 4 years into the future

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    This is an absolutely amazing achievement and one that very few guilds will ever achieve.

This is not an "old achievement" and only 10 guilds have done this (http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/4079). If you can do this you should be very proud of yourself and your guild, so many grats to Balance.