Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: World 1st Blood-Queen Lana'thel, Adept - Dreadmaul

Grats!

Funny how people say this doesn't count 'cos it died faster than Putricide. Only reason Putricide took so long is 'cos of all the stupid rumours that it was bugged and everyone was sitting around waiting for a non-existent fix!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior

US vs EU is srs business......

anyway, gotta say that by the post, this bitch seems easier than putricide (going by the fact that this fight is straight forward with a jeraxxus style of nuking, while putricide was difficult and hadn't been downed on the PTR)

Deleted

Banwave sup

grats guys
    excited to see how you go in HM's lul
    - jesuu

Hm, if you're going on a delete spree there's more to delete methinks.

That said, hooray for a name that we're not used to seeing all the time accomplishing something. Very good day overall.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

still only 2 guilds have downed her?

5 according to guildox.com

Grats
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

grats on kill and an lol at the haters

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

This was fun. You guys smoked us, but we're all still smoking the other 19000 guilds.

Good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    smoking? has it occurred to you that the other 19000 guilds are using alts just for security and the fact tuesday lags the shit out of a lot of servers? the fight is a joke minus the dps requirement which most guilds cant do on their alts.

ps. hey adept, you neglect the first 50% of the fight on the video because you do the soulstone exploit? yeah i thought so.
    no. although we uploaded our logs as private you will be able to see the amount of time it took us to kill the boss when wmo update their speed kills. We didn't really spend enough time on the boss to find any bugs exploits to share with the community.

Any of the other guilds that killed her recored a proper vid? dont want this shit starting at 50% ???

Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    smoking? has it occurred to you that the other 19000 guilds are using alts just for security and the fact tuesday lags the shit out of a lot of servers? the fight is a joke minus the dps requirement which most guilds cant do on their alts.

ps. hey adept, you neglect the first 50% of the fight on the video because you do the soulstone exploit? yeah i thought so.
    We tried that for Putricide and it ended up biting us in the ass as they hotfixed/changed some aspects of the fight during our attempts =\

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Only 13 kills so far. Hmmmm.... prretty ironic considering how much of a "joke" this boss is, right?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xploits
    Only 13 kills so far. Hmmmm.... prretty ironic considering how much of a "joke" this boss is, right?
    judge by week not day please.

Can SOMEONE tell me the names of the second song? PLEASE!!!! I have the 3rd song but I can't find the second one...

thanks in advance.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

It's funny cause people like this fool said Adept are an aussie guild therefore will never get US firsts (posting in adept xfer thread):

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    Butthurt much OP ?

1. Not an exploit
    2. you are butthurt coz they got deaths demise/celestial defender (neither of which anyone from that realm would be able to kill at 80, lol)
    3. Oceanic guild, wont get US 1sts, we never will gg pings, they have quick a good chance at Oceanic 1sts tho.
    hows that foot taste? lol.

note: im not in adept i just think its ironic that people judge so quickly on a guild who clearly aren't a "casual" guild, given they got up at 5:30 in the morning to have a serious shot at world first. i lol at all you forum haters who think you'll rock up to this boss and 1 shot it with ease just because Adept could. glhf

Grats

Firstly, congratz on the world kill for Blood Queen Lana'thel.

Secondly, I am rather miffed that she was taken down so fast. Even if it is Normal mode, I was hoping it would take more than a day at the very most. I rather miss the days that it took for bosses to be downed over a period of days, sometimes weeks.

gz for a fast kill.

but sadly i get the error on youtube that you used music from sony blabalabalab and its not available in my country

rgds