rep run - chance on BoE epic?

Hello,

I'm thinking of organising a rep run. I will store the BoE epics that will drop on my guildbank. My question however, how much chance does every reprun mob (so till first boss) have to drop ANY BoE epic?

Avarage estimations are appreciated : )

ox
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Re: rep run - chance on BoE epic?

I assume this is for ICC? You need to be a bit more specific i think.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Actually TC doesn't need to be more specific since s/he said REP run. There is only one raid that has rep attached to it and thats ICC. That being said in regular runs of ICC (killing bosses) every week since launch I have seen 3 BoE's in 10 man and 2 in 25 man. So the drop rate is pretty low. probably .1%-1% chance

don't let this happen to you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    owned

Unless you're talking about a full guild rep run, with no pugs at all, I believe that you should make the BoEs rollable for Main Spec. If you have no pugs in the run, then it's up to your guild what needs to be done with them. That said, it really depends. It's random. I've ran 8 rep runs in a day and averaged about 7 BoE epics, and then I've ran 4 and gotten none.

P.S You should always use master looter in any kind of raid setting. ;D

{giant pic I won't link again}

Muscle memory is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa
    There is only one raid that has rep attached to it and thats ICC.
    MC, AQ, BT and many more all have a rep faction. Its not uncommon to make rep runs for these if you are trying for the exalted or something.

Quote Originally Posted by rantus
    MC, AQ, BT and many more all have a rep faction. Its not uncommon to make rep runs for these if you are trying for the exalted or something.
    indeed. could also have been a rep run in any of the (probably dozens) of heroics or raids, or instances across the world of warcraft, from level 60 through to 80. OP wasn't specific.

anyway on topic, just be prepared if you are planning to organise an ICC rep run, be prepared to be called a ninja/loot whore/various other profanities if you are going to keep all the BoEs.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

That guy wasnt a Holy Paladin by any chance was he
    Insert Signiture here.

Only found 1 char with that name on the armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...le&cn=Zevinnus

A prot/furry warrior that looks reasonable for a rep farming run.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffx
    Hello,

I'm thinking of organising a rep run. I will store the BoE epics that will drop on my guildbank. My question however, how much chance does every reprun mob (so till first boss) have to drop ANY BoE epic?

Avarage estimations are appreciated : )

ox
    Back on topic:

We get maybe 1 or 2 BoE's in a full clear. So trash farming before marrowgar you're looking at one epic every 4-5 resets, with the possibility of getting none or getting much more than that. Sometimes we get 2 in a single pack =P

Seen that on wowbash, they must have been so annoyed.

On topic: I've done a few rep runs of ICC 10 and 25 and i think i've seen about 5 epic drops. 2x mail healing legs, 1x tanking ring, 1x agi neck and a tanking gun.

That pic is quite epic

On topic, its totaly random, as it shoud be

Sometimes my guild doesnt get anything, our first icc 25 we got 2 epics tho, one of marrowgar trash, one before second boss.

On the other hand, this wedensday we got 3 epics, one ring of rotting sinew, and 2 x agi amulet wowen neckless, that was quite fine, fortunatly no mail caster legs, AH is swarmed by them (I say that because its cheap to buy, not because we sell those BOEs , ofc we gear up people with them )

is the 25man random drops the same as 10man random drops?
    stop the elitism

you know he probably ticketed a GM and got it restored instantly? as well as keeping the Abyss shard? or he DEd something else.

hell back in TBC I used to DE blues and then ticket a GM to get it restored, just to get free shards.

edit: the above is NOT advised :P