Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: JAINA PROUDMOORE

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger
    By the Twisting Nether it is freaking true! Jaina is the root of all evil in Azeroth! Sorry Phenomia but if Variann did try to do anything to Jaina she would freeze him in a block of ice for Ten Thousand years!
    And he'd wake to see the whole world dominated by well-mannered Orcs who hold the feral Humans in ZOOs!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    I'm just taking names and observing at this point....

* scribble scribble *
    lol I kid, I love girls even if they are evil :P
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Varian "imprisoned for 10,000 years"? So would he eventually consume the skull of Phe'nom and become a half-demon?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    And he'd wake to see the whole world dominated by well-mannered Orcs who hold the feral Humans in ZOOs!
    And the dranei have left Azeroth to live on another planet?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lleet
    [center]
    <Jaina hungers for more blood>
    Finally, an Alliance character I can get behind.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Cool pic. Who's the artist?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    lol I kid, I love girls even if they are evil :P
    A week later, a mangled journal was found. It seems to talk about an impending attack, but we're still unsure as to who the attackers were. The author, however, has been indentified as the MMO Champion poster, Unholyground.

Day one

They're onto me. I can feel it. They surround my house, unseen. As for now, they're only watching. I only pray it stays that way.

Day two

Something has broken in during the night. I managed to repair the door, but I've got the strangest feeling now... as though I'm not alone in the house.

I'll be checking tomorrow.

Day three

They're in my house. I know it. I hear their laughter from the room next door, but whenever I go check the noise, there's nothing there. And the scraping! The scraping of long, polished fingernails on the windows!

I think I'm going insane...

I'll have to survive on this sandwich I've prepared in the morning. I cannot bear to go to the fridge anymore.

Day four

I SAW THEM! I was famished and had to go get something to eat. As I was returning, I heard a murmur. I rounded the corner... and there they were... Luckily, they didn't notice me, and I managed to sneak to my room.

The horror... the horror...

Day five

I'm writing this while hiding in my closet. I know they saw me yesterday. Now they've stopped playing their games. They're out to get me.

What's that?

I hear the sound of... hooves? Whatever it is, it's coming nearer...

The rest of the pages were blank and drenched in blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozkurt
    I have seen this before, but it fails. "And" is an additive operand, not multiplicative so girls = time + money, not time * money. It's an easy mistake to make. Sadly this means means we still have no mathematical proof that girls are evil. I continue to have faith that eventually mathematicians will solve this vexing problems and verify what all men know to be true. ;D

(I kid, of course, I am as enthralled to women as every other straight man in the world (and a good chunk of the gay ones, if in a slightly different way))

Deleted

Can it be true? Is it finally comming true as the prophecy reads? One shall rise to rival High Overlord Saurfang in charcter jokes"? Is Jaina Proudmore the Alliance' equivilant of Saurfang in terms of jokes related to the charcter? (i.e Chuck Norris and Saurfang jokes)

"If Lady Jaina Proudmore and King Varian Wrynn would engage in battle, the Horde would lose."
    "When Lady Jaina Proudmore has her period, all of Azeroth and Outland quiver in absolute terror."

Feel free to add more. I thought it would be amusing to start a new trend on a new-old topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Warlock
    Yes she could be the evil mastermind but can be killed by like 2 hordies lololol, unless she corpse runs back...which every npc seems to do, us players and npc's are alike!

That green bar above Jaina's head? That's her sleep timer. When it reaches zero, she gets bored of the Hordies and goes to bed.

Also worth noting is that, despite being one of the most well-known and iconic heroes of the Alliance, there is not a single achievement for killing Jaina. This is proof that Jaina has Blizzard under her grasp. She watches on gleefully as the streets of Ogrimmar and Stormwind turn red with blood, all the while plotting her next evil scheme.

10+ Year Old Account

Jaina's next evil plot is Cataclysm! Paris Hilton has that little dog Tinkerbell, but Jaina has a giant armor plated dragon Deathwing! Think of size of the purse she must have to carry him in...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash
    Varian "imprisoned for 10,000 years"? So would he eventually consume the skull of Phe'nom and become a half-demon?
    Consuming such a skull has a bad side effect of causing the person to repeating spout a catchy jingle

" Somethin' like a Phenomina " the other half/demon stuff is all true :-X

A week later, a mangled journal was found. It seems to talk about an impending attack, but we're still unsure as to who the attackers were. The author, however, has been indentified as the MMO Champion poster, Unholyground.
    HAH! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger
    By the Twisting Nether it is freaking true! Jaina is the root of all evil in Azeroth! Sorry Phenomia but if Variann did try to do anything to Jaina she would freeze him in a block of ice for Ten Thousand years!
    * whistles *

She's as cold as ice... willing to sacrifice...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    I wish Varian would lock her up for treason ;D

Or just behead her!
    Varian goes Berserk!

off topic, varian looked better with 2x Quel'serrar's instead of those others... no other leader used to dual wields 2 main hand weapons

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer
    I have seen this before, but it fails. "And" is an additive operand, not multiplicative so girls = time + money, not time * money. It's an easy mistake to make. Sadly this means means we still have no mathematical proof that girls are evil. I continue to have faith that eventually mathematicians will solve this vexing problems and verify what all men know to be true. ;D

(I kid, of course, I am as enthralled to women as every other straight man in the world (and a good chunk of the gay ones, if in a slightly different way))
    so it's;

Girls = Time + Money

time is money so

Girls = 2 x Money

Money are the root of all evil so

Money = (evil)^1/2

If you solve for money in the girl equation, then it's

Money = Girls/2

Use the last 2 equations and you get

Girls/2 = (evil)^1/2

Solve for Girls

Girls= 2 x (evil)^1/2

So girls are the root of all evil...times TWO. So she may not be evil, but she's the cause of evil...twice over...So think twice before you say money causes evil, because there's probably a woman out there causing twice as much evil...

Quote Originally Posted by Xelios
    Can it be true? Is it finally comming true as the prophecy reads? One shall rise to rival High Overlord Saurfang in charcter jokes"? Is Jaina Proudmore the Alliance' equivilant of Saurfang in terms of jokes related to the charcter? (i.e Chuck Norris and Saurfang jokes)

"If Lady Jaina Proudmore and King Varian Wrynn would engage in battle, the Horde would lose."
    "When Lady Jaina Proudmore has her period, all of Azeroth and Outland quiver in absolute terror."

Feel free to add more. I thought it would be amusing to start a new trend on a new-old topic.
    - If Garrosh Hellscream and Varian Wrynn fought, Jaina would win.
    - Jaina created 'Polymorph' because killing was too easy.
    - Santa Claus was real, until he forgot to give Jaina her present.
    - They say the pen is mightier than the sword; it's true, when Jaina is the one with the pen.
    - The Scourge were fully prepared to invade Azeroth since vanilla; they're just waiting for Jaina to die first.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by rogerh
    So girls are the root of all evil...times TWO. So she may not be evil, but she's the cause of evil...twice over...
    I bow before your reasoning. ;D

Who would hit that?

<------------ This guy

Deleted

This thread is made of pure win. Over 9000 internets to you, sir.

15+ Year Old Account

I thought this was going to be something cool. I clicked on it, and found some obvious Horde player spouting garbage and gibberish about an Alliance lore character.

Big shock and amazement...
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer

False. As any man would tell you, if you spend 5 minutes with a girl you spend 5 dollars, but if you spend 10 minutes with them you don't spend 10 dollars, you tend to spend 25 dollars.

Marry one and you never see money again.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================