Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Timangi 5 "The Underdog" - lvl 70 vs lvl80 PvP movie

Long time no see fellas! It took me while to get my 5th pvp movie released, but here we go!

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=137243

I know, I know, 2 years since last movie, sorry for keeping you waiting One of the major reasons for delaying this movie was that Blizzard was quite trigger happy with nerfbat at the time when this movie was recorded. So I took my time to get some additional clips after the nerfs, also trying to figure out how to edit the movie to appropriate level (Lets ignore the fact hat I have been very busy at work and simply can not play as much as I wanted).

Movie itself: This is the real stuff, lvl 70 spanking lvl 80 epix people ranging from utter noobs up to quite many 1700-1800 rating players and even some 2000+ rated fellas. Why exactly I did this kind of movie? I really didnt see any eager to level my Paladin for this expansion, we Paladins had quite struggle with the class back the days at TBC (HAIBLIZ). Now that Paladins were fixed to acceptable level it was time for me to relax a bit and let other people enjoy the class what I have enjoyed since Vanilla. That being, fooling around with my Paladin with its new incarnation. (Frankly speaking, Im just waiting for Cataclysm and hope for world pvp to come back).

Warning! Be aware that this movie indeed is lvl 70 versus lvl 80 players. So tune your attitude to that setting. I had some horde players I killed who whined at horde general chat how some lvl 70 Paladin is "ganking" them, as if it wasnt humiliating in the first place to get their ass whooped, but then also to proceed whine about it and try to excuse getting killed by "gank"

So I hope you enjoy the clips and if you want to know more about the video, like music used etc, feel free to stop by at our Retribution community @ www.cromfel.com We have got all the nice stuff there like free blogs for our members and everything you need to know about Paladins

- Cromfel

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Timangi 5 "The Underdog" - lvl 70 vs lvl80

cool vid but do i spot a seal of The matyr?

Quote Originally Posted by mööh
    cool vid but do i spot a seal of The matyr?
    Yes you do, thats what I was refering with the nerfbat and waiting. But there are few clips after the nerfs also

Nice find anyway man!

wow that was nice! good job!

Great work, Crom. I rofl'd when you whispered the mage that stole your KB (~13:15).

Side note: Is that a power aura for Art of War that you're using or is it a different standalone addon?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

No Mortal Strike? Make a macro that has its icon! Brilliant!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Great work, Crom. I rofl'd when you whispered the mage that stole your KB (~13:15).

Side note: Is that a power aura for Art of War that you're using or is it a different standalone addon?
    Ye, that would be power auras.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    No Mortal Strike? Make a macro that has its icon! Brilliant!
    haha, first one to pick that one up, I was thinking of being more provocative with that but camoon, only 1 so far

Re: Timangi 5 "The Underdog" - lvl 70 vs lvl80 PvP movie

Lol ret...

I used to do this but I didn't think i was video worthy...

Deleted

Nice fights and I love your intro

Superior (:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Do you have this on youtube or some other watchable site? Took about 20 minutes to watch 20 seconds of video...

Quote Originally Posted by Lightworker
    Do you have this on youtube or some other watchable site? Took about 20 minutes to watch 20 seconds of video...
    I will upload it to google for you, just gimme hour or so.

I highly enjoyed the tribute to Uther.

I hope this works better:

http://picasaweb.google.com/cromfel/...52207083598466

Let me know if you still have problems. Quality of picasa is quite poor but thats something I can not help

Weeeee - i have a role in that movie

(fuck that part is old )
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK
    Weeeee - i have a role in that movie

(fuck that part is old )
    You performed best I have to say man! I had u at the state where most shit their pants, and I expected you to do the same. But no, you had ace in your sleeve

Could you tell me all your addons? =P I'm most curious about all those UI changes.

Definitely upload that UI somewhere for us.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Well, the Ui is my own Fallout PIPBOY tribute ui. But the addons used for it was.

- Bartender
    - Pitbull
    - kgPanels
    - Power Auras
    - Prat
    - MikScrollingBattleText

I could at some point upload it for you guys. Problem is that its designed for 1920x1080 resolution.