Thread: heroics dilemma

heroics dilemma

pointless rant since people dont change nor will the probably, i'm a pali tank, i dont have the best gear, but i'm d-capped and over 30k health so i dont worry about heroics which is all i do, que'd into h-oculus and start pulling and dk's in tanking gear and pulling for me and i ask him what his problem is

he's got a problem with my gear, seems to think that just because i'm not in icc gear i cant tank oculus, we fight over aggro all the way up and past the first boss, and healer gets mad and leaves,

my issue here if you haven't noticed, is get over yourselfs please, if you are one of those people who thinks everyone in the group needs i245 or higher gear to tank a heroic, please quit...

troll away if you wish, but i'm sick of assholes lol rarely really have any but still

15+ Year Old Account

Re: heroics dilemma

Just leave the group I guess. In general I think tanks in heroic randoms have developed a serious attitude. Almost like they are doing you a favor being there and if you dont follow their lead its a problem. All well.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame
    Youre under the age of 15.

and and and and and , ... and and and and

i'm 18 actually and one of the few tanks i know who doesn't kick people or leave just cause of gear

Youre under the age of 15.

and and and and and , ... and and and and
    oh yea and forgot to mention/....troll

Youre
    If you're trying to be funny, at least do it right.

EDIT: This should be a forum sticky: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Warthyboi
    once I got kicked for ninja pulling. I was the tank

put on dps gear and dps, or take off righteous fury and dps in tank gear.... heroix are not srs. both you and the DK were in the wrong for different reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by select20
    Him: "I don't have a complete healing set yet, but I am healing capped and MP5 capped, so I'm good."
    Me: "What do you mean healing/mp5 capped?"
    Him: "I maxed my healing/MP5 so now I can successfully heal any heroic or any raid up to 10man lvl. Thats why I got some tanking gear on to help me survive longer in case I pull aggro from the tank."
    Awesome SIGZ MAYNE

if you're trying to be a troll you're doing a good job, and as i'm sure many say all day, its wow forums grammar doesn't exactly matter as long as its legible(probably spelled that wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by mograineprotpally
    put on dps gear and dps, or take off righteous fury and dps in tank gear.... heroix are not srs. both you and the DK were in the wrong for different reasons.
    no offense but how was i in the wrong for wanting to tank, dont que as dps if your gonna rage at tank for not being in the best gear ever, and some of us dont have off set gear and just do one thing they enjoy

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hobes
    If you're trying to be funny, at least do it right.

EDIT: This should be a forum sticky: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling
    Great. You've now given me yet another site to waste time on instead of doing work.

just leave and re-queue after a cup of tea.

wow, I wrote that exact same thing in like 50 threads over the last week. this topic is NOT new and NOT interesting.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    just leave and re-queue after a cup of tea.

wow, I wrote that exact same thing in like 50 threads over the last week. this topic is NOT new and NOT interesting.
    well we all have the right to vent our frustration, lol but yea i figured i wasn't the first to right it, and its not the fact that i can insta que, i'd rather the 7 badges i didn't get instead of a new heroic

yes, but there are 2 solutions to your problem:
    1. stay in the group and put up with his crap
    2. leave the group

take your pick. I'd rather pick number 2 with the optional cup of tea.

i like how he flips out

And yea seriusly a tank should get a new group on what 2 minutes while a dps have to wait 20 minutes

I guess he meant either me, the DK, or the healer ???

Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    i like how he flips out

And yea seriusly a tank should get a new group on what 2 minutes while a dps have to wait 20 minutes
    On my battlegroup, tank queues are instant, as in you press the queue for random button, and the "your group is ready" prompt pops up immediately. DPS takes anywhere from 8-20 minutes, and healer takes about 2 minutes or less.

sorry dps que's are longer, but simple fact is, even if the q takes longer, thats 7 badges i now dont have, which is annoying, and i've dealt with the dps que and healer que's just as much as the next guy, just not on this toon