... LastLast

Re: Invincible Music, Blue posts

one word for the music:EPIC
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    http://rapidshare.com/files/339682072/invincible.mp3

Not sure how happy Blizzard will be with that, but I guess they can just ask nicely to Rapidshare to take it down if they're not cool about it.
    THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Epic music is destroying me with epic goosebumps. Best thing Blizzard has ever come up with, ever.

"We could see perhaps in a Catclysm setting of allowing offensive "on crit" mechanics to work the same way defensive ones do today even if resilience changed that crit into a hit."

What exactly does he mean by that?

Very rarely do I hear music that sends chills down my entire body, props to Blizzard for creating it and props to Boub for finding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    We are battling big ass dragons, huge fire elementals, gone mad paladins and you worry about something small like this?

if you look at invincible without looking at the wings, it really is by far the very best horse model blizzard has created to date, it blows everything else out of the water. The flying animation is very nice, so long as the animators/modelers fix the idle on those wings.... the way they cross over themsleves is really awkward and goofy, and smacks of a work in progress to me. Can't wait to see it on live.
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha

The alliance is actually winning all the AB's here..

The song speaks how the end will come, after the lich king falls, the good Arthas will appear before them in spirit form while this play, thank everyone for finally freeing him, beats himself up while apologizing for what he unleashed, and then passing on after giving his regards in a touching monologue to Jaina and Varian

Just what I think will happen from the tone of the music, good music can make anything touching, so a cliche ending like that would probably be even more epic than anticipated
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Good God, what amazing music. I love the music Blizz has made for WoW, but some of the stuff they've made for this patch just blows everything else they've done completely out of the water, with this on top. Crimson Halls is a very close second.

What is the music playing in the Invincible preview?

Edit; Found it. It's "The Chosen One" by X-Ray Dog.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Wow, the music is just.. wow.
    - Trim

Hats off to the composer of WoW's music, they've helped create the atmosphere of the game since it first came out and this is probably one of the best compositions yet ;D.
    [/url]

agree with you.. this music really set my mood.
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

That piece of music blew my mind. Absolutely epic! Hats off to blizzard, can't wait to hear it in-game after Arthas is defeated (or during the battle maybe).
    Two types of people laugh at the law: those that break it and those that make it.

Can anyone post some of the words they understand? I've heard equinus (related to horses, adj) or equitus (horseback rider). So I can confirm that it is related to Invincible, the steed.
    Saving for Cata.

I wonder whats taking place while this music is playing.. first epic thing to come out of blizzard since Nax40.. 2006

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.

Best Music EVER!!

I'm gonna be raiding with that on from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyro
    Can anyone post some of the words they understand? I've heard equinus (related to horses, adj) or equitus (horseback rider). So I can confirm that it is related to Invincible, the steed.
    Well, as it was stated the music "pattern" of the song is the same as the one of the Cinematic Intro Music.Point is that the lyrics for the latter were published with the Collector's Edition of WotLK and as it happened with all the previous WoW music piecies that contained choir the lyrics are in pseudo Latin(words that look and sound like latin but actually they dont have any actual meaning aka cant be translated)

EDIT:Take for example this very famous WoW Soundtrack -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF_DQdmjGBk

Quote Originally Posted by Dyro
    To me, the music sounds like first the innerchild (the child's voice and a reference to lost innocence, most likely) of Arthas is lamenting to a crowd of fallen spirits (the choir of adult voices following the child's voice) for forgiveness. Maybe even, with some wild imagination, one could think of the deep male voice which is so present in the foreground of this choir, to be his father - King Terenas Menethil II. In the conclusion of the song the child is forgiven for his actions, as the voice of the child is combined with the choir of adults.

Quote Originally Posted by emp
    Well, as it was stated the music "pattern" of the song is the same as the one of the Cinematic Intro Music.Point is that the lyrics for the latter were published with the Collector's Edition of WotLK and as it happened with all the previous WoW music piecies that contained choir the lyrics are in pseudo Latin(words that look and sound like latin but actually they dont have any actual meaning aka cant be translated)
    If I say biggus dickus it's obviously pseudo-Latin, but equitus/equinus isn't, so I'll just give a shot at translating it. If someone would be kind enough to show me the text ^^ I'm really bad at understanding lyrics from classical music genres.
    Saving for Cata.