Mor Ok Gorum

Pala Ah'm raval
    Specto Su Prasensiti
    CAligo Caelum

Mo Ok Croval Anga'lor

Karanir Thanagor...

Karanir Thanagor!''

These are the words of the Cimenatic's Intro Music

EDIT:Concerning the Envicible Piece those lyrics come up around 1:07 (The ones in BOLD because the rest arent mentioned)

Re: Invincible Music, Blue posts

Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes....I Gave the idea seems i will download it last T-T
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

15+ Year Old Account

AB favoring horde?
    would anybody like to share what thats all about without destroying the peace in this thread?

please for the love of god host it somewhere else...

Cataclysm may improve gameplay but it will never compete with the lore and ambience of WotLK in sheer epicness.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

I want to listen to this music forever...

Hmm I wouldn't exactly call that pseudo-Latin, more of a mix of an invented language and Latin. (My best guess: Latin mixed with Common, as Horde see it ingame)
    Saving for Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    Songs melody is the exact same to the trailer for Wrath of the Lich King.
    Yup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_OF...eature=channel

Think you can also hear a version of the song in that linked vid (minus vocals) in the Ebon Hold as well (not 100% sure and also not a musician, so shoot me).

I downloaded it an hour ago and i still had to wait 5 minutes, but it's worth it, i've heard it 20 times already. They won't read this, but thanks Blizzard, i don't know of other company that creates so much just for a free patch, this is the most epic WoW song ever. God i love game soundtracks ;D

Thanks a lot Boub for uploading it, we all love you

Quote Originally Posted by Slibowicz
    Yup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_OF...eature=channel

Think you can also hear a version of the song in that linked vid (minus vocals) in the Ebon Hold as well (not 100% sure and also not a musician, so shoot me).
    Yep you can hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Cataclysm may improve gameplay but it will never compete with the lore and ambience of WotLK in sheer epicness.
    We'll see... Deathwing really does have almost as much lore behind him as Arthas does, it's just that in WC3, people got to play as Arthas, so they feel that stronger connection. If Blizz can keep building on working on ambiance.. really, there's nothing that'll match it. One thing is for sure, this music makes me more eager to face the Lich King than ever before. I really hope (despite my desire to be at least a little competitive about the kill) that none of the guilds release videos about him, because it would be required viewing before facing him in the guild... first time I see him, I really want that to be fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    To me, the music sounds like first the innerchild (the child's voice and a reference to lost innocence, most likely) of Arthas is lamenting to a crowd of fallen spirits (the choir of adult voices following the child's voice) for forgiveness. Maybe even, with some wild imagination, one could think of the deep male voice which is so present in the foreground of this choir, to be his father - King Terenas Menethil II. In the conclusion of the song the child is forgiven for his actions, as the voice of the child is combined with the choir of adults.
    Your imagination, I would like to buy it. Very cool imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    What tile is this from? I couldn't find the music in any tile, some kind soul please tell me?
    Scroll down on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Klindeth
    Give. Warriors. Bloodlust.
    No.

As for the music piece, what do you say to something like that. Aside from giving a real hats off to Glenn Stafford and the rest of the music sound department.

I instantly get a mental image of this as being the crowning piece of the Lich King encounter. Arthas has fallen, Frostmourne lays shattered at his feet, and the souls of all of those he's slain are around him, like in Halls of Reflection and in the launch cinematic for 3.3. I can see Terenas's soul walking up to the Lich King's body and acting as if he's going to pick him up, but pulling out what is essentially Arthas's essence/soul instead to join the fallen. Almost like a metaphor for Arthas being among those who fell in Northrend. So while it's not a scene of redemption, it's like Jukai said, it's about forgiveness.

Lordaeron Choirs... I really love them

This song is awesome, gave me chills... Hopefully this will be played IG, after we manage to defeat the Lich King somehow... So, so epic.

It's maybe as epic as Uludar Antichamber's music. Choirs again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-CabYoAUk

Check 5:25. Beautifull.

the first thing I thought while listening to this piece (especially the part at 1:05) is how epic it would sound in the cinematic where Arthas falls.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [size=3] Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Protection DPS
    We'll buff sustained damage in the same patch where we nerf Warbringer and the block conversion to Shield Slam. It probably won't end up being a 2000 dps increase for anyone, but it should help close the gap.

Shield Slam changes
    Currently, the SBV you gain from Shield Block (skill) is unaffected by the diminishing returns. I'm asking if this will still be the case.
    The diminishing returns are applied pre Shield Block. It's the lesser of the two nerfs you mentioned. We picked a number that would only greatly affect tanks going out of their way to get really big Shield Slam crits, which is typically not the guy tanking Icecrown bosses. (Source)
    [/blizzquote]
    Oh ffs... Nerf the frickin' ArP contribution to shield slam! Nerf the stacking of shield block, improved disarm, recklessness, and ArP!

Theys tells us to stack some threat stats. Then theys nerfs the said threat stats. Effin' pvp.

About Bloodlust/Heroism:
    It is a very good buff, but overall players give it more credit for their success than it typically accounts for.

So very true, especially in 10 mans.

i must have listened to this truely epic music 20 odd times now. Blizz have have done an amazing job with this, it has made me want to kill the lich king even more and hopefully hear this music in-game

aw man, wish we had this song on the login screen instead of what we have now.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Can someone host it somewhere else?

Rapidshire continiously busy. =(