Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Invincible Music, Blue posts

Great song, love it!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

The music is very similar also to the one featured in the Lich King expansion opening movie. I'm thinking it's definately Arthas.

When he dies, it's gonna be loregasm everywhere I just know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaroc
    Arathi Basin favors horde?

I always thought it was alliance map, since they can get to 3 flags and horde 2 flags
    Alliance stable before farm/ Lumbermill before horde/ if they run over water with DK aura BS before horde.
    Mine is the only thing horde is pretty even in speed getting to.

Mine,Farm,Bs,Lumbermill gy and flag are pretty far from each other but alliance stable gy and flag pretty close
    Yep. I lol'd here at work when I read the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

This song is simply epic :')... Thanks Blizzard, thank you for all content that you provide.

Listening to him I imagined Jaina cremate the body of Arthas after its fall to honor the fallen prince while the new Lich King sat on the frozen throne contemplating the peninsulas of Northrend.

nice song.

One question: I know the sound tracks of wow series are great, is there a playlist/collection list/song list that i can find/download/listen to? Or isit ilegal? I saw one for sale on the blizzard official site, so it'll most likely be illegal for us to find and download the tracks right? If not, can anyone please direct me to one?

Wow on the boomkin / haste buff post. I hope they don't change it, people are already hesitant to bring boomkins on my server, and honestly I think that would just make it worse.

I find everyone's "song is epic" comments a little strange, let me explain. I love orchestra music, Howard Shore, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson Williams ect. Now to me this is a little bit of a rip off I can hear kingdom of heaven and pirates of the Caribbean in it.

I would have been far far more impressed with something along the lines of the piece played in the intro scene where arthas is on the cliff and plunges his sword into the ground, that music is haunting and fits the whole mood of the current theme perfectly, not some up beat chippy piece.

"Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

That sounds pretty damn awesome.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

One part of the song is the same as in "Arthas, My Son" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86f_U_q4SFg, and same boys choir I think.
    If you've seen the WotLK Behind the Scenes DVD about the music, that boy who sings the solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    I find everyone's "song is epic" comments a little strange, let me explain. I love orchestra music, Howard Shore, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson Williams ect. Now to me this is a little bit of a rip off I can hear kingdom of heaven and pirates of the Caribbean in it.

I would have been far far more impressed with something along the lines of the piece played in the intro scene where arthas is on the cliff and plunges his sword into the ground, that music is haunting and fits the whole mood of the current theme perfectly, not some up beat chippy piece.

..shut it you.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account

found another site to download it on

http://www.filefront.com/15408499/invincible.mp3/

The main motif in the music (which is an absolutely beautiful piece) first appeared in Warcraft 3 when Arthas became the Lich King, and is usually called "Arthas' Coronation." Of course, they brought it back in the intro for Wrath, and you can hear yet another arrangement in the DK starting zone.

Here's the catch though: on the official mosaic site, it says that it is an excerpt from Fall of the Lich King, yet I haven't found it while digging through the music files. The Lich King's coronation theme is in there, so could we possibly be listening to the score for the ending cinematic? I'd bet we are.

10+ Year Old Account

The lyrics for the part that is the same as the WotLK opening cinematic:

An Karanir Thanagor,
    Long live the king

Mor Ok Anga'lor,
    May he reign forever

Mor Ok Gorum Pala'ahm Raval.
    May his strength fail him never.

Taken from the book The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.

It doesn't say what language that is in the book but I would guess its one of the elvish languages from the Warcraft universe...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe64
    so could we possibly be listening to the score for the ending cinematic? I'd bet we are.
    Yes, it will be in the ending cinematic after you defeat the Lich King.

Mosaic... well it doesnt look THAT cool. But it is still fun to look at the pics...

Could some1 upload this somwhere els then rapidshare, i have trouble downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerz
    Could some1 upload this somwhere els then rapidshare, i have trouble downloading.
    I've got a torrent posted on page 6.

Rapid share sux. Thanks for all the mirrors guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen

It's got pieces of that.